View Full Version : Can anyone help me find this part on realoem.com ? Noise from front end help

06-18-2012, 12:35 PM
I've had a noise coming from what sounds like the right front end whenever I go over bumps for quite sometime now. I recently realized what was cracked as I took off my right front tire to have it changed. I am pretty certain this is where the noise is coming from and I am looking to have this piece replaced but I simply cannot find this piece online anywhere. I spent hours looking on realoem.com for it, but no success. I was told this is a splash guard, but I could not find anything that looked even similar to it. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out find the piece, or at least point me in the right direction.

As you can see it is cracked in the middle, and the front portion.


I also had the car looked at a few months ago by a mechanic and he said the stabilizer sway bar is good so that was not the problem, but he was still unable to find out the source of the noise.

06-18-2012, 02:25 PM
I would guess part 20 in this view.