PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Black Exteriors ruined my paint!

pelonx1st
06-20-2012, 11:59 PM
These guys are located in North Hollywood and they do vinyl work. I went there for my carbon fiber work on my 745 and they did a great job on the vinyl but end results was a disaster. Heres the story, I went there to get my front ACS spoiler wrapped in Carbon Fiber he wrapped the mid and sides. I decided to take off the sides and keep the mid and when I did there is razor cuts all around the areas he cut. I was so shocked and pissed that they're are dumb fukken people out there not knowning wtf they are doing.

Before I realized this happened they also did my roof in carbon fiber and he took off my roof moldings to put the vinyl and he was so unprofessional about it. He was in a hurry on my car because of some cars he had to do fot GARY FORGIATO for GOLD RUSH that he ripped off my top molding and chipped off my fukken paint on the modlings and the side :mad::mad::mad:???? I was so unpleased where hes treating my car like **** because he has a ****en bentley to do for GOLD RUSH? This guy needs to be shut down he is a fukken moron and if I see this guy ill slap the **** out of him.

Another thing as well is that he set my appointment on the day of Gold Rush which was a Saturday and he totally forgot about it and made me wait for 3 hours before he started on my car???? Are you that idiotic and unorganized to forget after I paid a down deposite? I tried calling and facebooking this idiot and he wont even respond or pick up my calls for the damages he has done. I do not recommend this guy at all never I went to a shop this unprofessional in my life. I guaranttee he probably razor cut more **** on my car but wont know it until I take off the vinyl work he did. Anyways my car is going back to the body shop to get re sprayed again and its costing me 500 dollars when I just came out the body shop less than 3 months ago. All I have to say is fukk this guy.

Suri [TBR]
06-21-2012, 12:01 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about that man :( do you have any friends that are lawyers? What he did is completely unjust

johndade
06-21-2012, 12:03 AM
You should stop by his shop and make a scene.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Bimmer App

pelonx1st
06-21-2012, 12:04 AM
;6907843']I'm so sorry to hear about that man :( do you have any friends that are lawyers? What he did is completely unjust

I do not no anyone but either way it wont be worth it cause it probably will cost more to go to court and take alot of my time out of work to deal with this idiot. Also if I win the case he probably wont even pay me still and bankrupt his coporation and start another one. I guaranttee it!

pelonx1st
06-21-2012, 12:07 AM
I just want to blow up this post so when people type in his business name the first thing they will see is this post on the search engine, Thats how fukken pissed I am, the guys name is ART and his shop is dirty like his work and he needs to get a reality check about how he treats regular customers compared to coporate customers like GARY FORGIATO??? Come on Forgiatos fell off when they start posting there wheels on donks degrading them in all ways.

Suri [TBR]
06-21-2012, 01:18 AM
I see what you mean man, involving a lawyer can be a hassle. Regardless, it's ridiculous that you have to pay for his mistakes. He should at least refund you what you paid for the work he did.

I think you should find every website that his business is reviewed on and make sure to put your input on there as well.

Seven11
06-21-2012, 02:29 AM
Hey pelon

PM ME

i will help u get your car fixed

i am pretty sure Diamond Black Exteriors will pay to fix everything

PM me!

Suri [TBR]
06-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Hey pelon

PM ME

PM me!

What a great friend! :D

dgoodsell
06-21-2012, 08:22 AM
You are a better man than me Pelon I would have already been to his shop and raised hell until he made everything right. I hate these shops that look at you car as just money and not take the time to do the work right. I hope everything works out for you bro :thumbup:

Busurfer
06-21-2012, 04:01 PM
You need to be sure to include DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS in North Hollywood, CA about three times in every sentence so that the Google spiderbots with capture the fact that DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS in North Hollywood, CA ruined your paint job and that you feel that DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS in North Hollywood, CA damaged your cars. DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS does not believe in good customer service according to your post. I would never take me car to DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS in North Hollywood, CA.

That's how you get your post on Google. :)

Busurfer
06-21-2012, 07:21 PM
This thread now shows up on the second page of a Google search for DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS. I would be sure to leave negative feedback on the Yelp! page for DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS in North Hollywood, CA.

Suri [TBR]
06-22-2012, 12:45 PM
DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS is a terrible company and should not be running with this kind of shoddy business. DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS will pay for their mistake. This post about DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS will make it to the first page of google soon enough. Anyone else want to contribute to bring DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS down? :rofl:

Carboy7
06-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Yeah, give DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS what they deserve. I hope it works out between you and DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS. DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS should get what they deserve.

I would love to see DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS as the first thing I see when I Google them.

:D

***CCCP***
06-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Bro im really sorry to hear that DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS did ****ty work and that DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS left u with the mess. If i were u i would go to DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS and talk to the owner of DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS and tell him everything u think about it and his DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS shop in general. Also find the owner of that bentley that was at DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS along with ur car and tell him bout the problem ur having. I bet his car is even worst then yours. So both u and him can go to DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS and maybe get some compensation.

***CCCP***
06-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Hey pelon

PM ME

PM me!

Here comes the trouble.

Suri [TBR]
06-22-2012, 03:06 PM
We are now on the first page gentlemen. Take that DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS :D

***CCCP***
06-22-2012, 03:11 PM
DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS sucks how could u do that to our respected friend.

***CCCP***
06-22-2012, 03:13 PM
All those crappy business owners should know that its bad for them to mess with forum members.
DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS fix the mess u caused by ur unprofessional work

pepe65
06-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Diamond black exteriors ruined pelons paint. =(

pelonx1st
06-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the support guys means alot, but DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS should seriously get some trainning lessons from the experts at 3M or something cause now the paint job will cost more then the wraps Art did at DIAMOND WACK EXTERIORS, I mean DIAMOND BLACK EXTERIORS in Hollywood CA

1bad540
06-23-2012, 09:22 AM
doing a wrap with razors suxxx, thats one reason i would never do it. They also razor mark your car up too when you tint the tails. Thats how they cut the clear part out. Just most people dont realize it. DIAMONG BLACK EXTERIORS should man up and stop doing ****ty work,