PDA

View Full Version : BMWCCA Rebate on X1

STE92VE
06-22-2012, 11:12 AM
I questioned BMWCCA on whether they will be offering rebates on the X1 and here is their reply:

"There is no plan to offer the rebate program on the X1 for the first year. However, please check our website after you take delivery to make sure nothing changes."

brkf
06-22-2012, 01:05 PM
I questioned BMWCCA on whether they will be offering rebates on the X1 and here is their reply:

"There is no plan to offer the rebate program on the X1 for the first year. However, please check our website after you take delivery to make sure nothing changes."

Damn. Lame. What's the freaking point of paying for BMW CAA for the last two years then? :( That fanboi magazine sure isn't worth $40 a year.

STE92VE
06-22-2012, 01:18 PM
They said that there is "no plan"...that probably means that if X1 sales tank because they are not willing to deal off of MSRP since they think they have something so unique in this market segment, they would re-consider offering a rebate to us loyal BMWCCA members...:tsk:

mason
06-25-2012, 06:51 AM
Damn. Lame. What's the freaking point of paying for BMW CAA for the last two years then? :( That fanboi magazine sure isn't worth $40 a year.

I agree completely.

Not sure if it is even worth $15 a year.