PDA

View Full Version : center armrest for X3 2.5

ksgreendmd
06-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Hi- i just gave a deposit on a new 2004 X3 2.5i steptronic trans, silver gray, black leatherette, maple sycamore wood trim, privacy glass, heated seats, lease at 10K/yr for 39 mo. with 2000. total down and 410/mo including all costs tax title delivery, etc. First of all this sounds like a good deal. Do you all agree? Second I am nonetheless worried about the possible lack of an armrest in the center console. If there is none can one be procured reasonably? (part #MV02488CMA?) Comments welcome. This car is for my wife. I have a 325XI. Thanks in advance for comments/help- Kevan

LeucX3
06-08-2004, 01:29 PM
I didn't think arm rests were optional. Mine has one with lots of storage. I thought they were standard.

Kaz
06-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Isn't there some sort of 'storage package' option on 2.5s? I saw some X3s at a dealer over the weekend and I noticed a couple that had no armrest, no seatback nets, no dashtop pop-open door, etc. They REALLY stripped it out to get the price point down.

ksgreendmd
06-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Hi- Dealer threw in the armrest- maybe it was there anyway but no additional charge. The X3 is for my wife. I followed her home from the dealer. The vehicle looks great and drives very well. Very precise, tight steering and good brakes. A big improvement in handling over her Nissan Pathfinder. Thanks- Kevan