PDA

View Full Version : Both Angel Eye Bulbs Out!

Sircas
06-24-2012, 11:14 AM
Replaced Angel Eye Bulbs 2 months back. Both Bulbs (sides) are out at the same time. I am assuming a fuse. Is there a separate fuse just for the Angel-Halo Eye Bulbs?

beamlord
06-25-2012, 01:30 AM
I don't think so, are you sure it's not the quality of the replacement bulbs you used?

Sircas
06-25-2012, 11:14 AM
I don't think so, are you sure it's not the quality of the replacement bulbs you used?

Both went out at the exact same time! It's has to be something else!

stuartjohn24
06-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Replaced Angel Eye Bulbs 2 months back. Both Bulbs (sides) are out at the same time. I am assuming a fuse. Is there a separate fuse just for the Angel-Halo Eye Bulbs?

Im 99% sure the lights are driven directly from the light module, there are no fuses (other than the two large value ones that supply the light module itself, you will have more problems than just the sides if either of these fuses are blown) Are you able to pull any codes from the light module?

The LM could have detected a short circuit and switched them off. You wont really know until you interrogate the LM fault memory.

I agree it would have to be some coincidence that they both go out at the same time, but stranger things have happened! ;)

Stuart