PDA

View Full Version : First encounter!

collins912
06-25-2012, 04:56 AM
While trying to have a peaceful night with the wife. On our way back home from a river front (doing about 30mph) I spot a deer ahead probably about 150 meters in front of me. I ask the wife does she see him knowing her "nighttime" awareness isn't the greatest. Suddenly I hear a "thump bump thump" sound to my rear left with a blur in my peripheral in the side mirror. Damn if it wasn't another deer who seemed like he was trying to run me off the road. We're both fine just shocked us a little. Not happy about the damage but then again I'm happy it wasn't a head on collision thank God! Here are some pics of the damage.

***CCCP***
06-25-2012, 05:32 AM
Holly sh!t man im glad u and ur wife are ok and like u said ur lucky it wasnt head on collision could be way worst then this. What a stupid animal i drive a lot of miles every year and so far ive been lucky. Never seen them ram the car from the side.

beamlord
06-25-2012, 05:38 AM
Damn, that's unfortunate. The dent can be corrected relatively easily, the taillight shouldn't cost too much either I hope.

Lastcombo
06-25-2012, 05:54 AM
Thank God you and your wife are allright:bow:,insurance will cover it ,but think it will be pricy repair out of pocket.:)

DFEL750I
06-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Glad youre ok. If youre going to hit a dear...or in this case have the dear hit you its the minimum amount of damage I would expect.

Lastcombo
06-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Glad youre ok. If youre going to hit a dear...or in this case have the dear hit you its the minimum amount of damage I would expect.

Well said sir:thumbup:

collins912
06-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks Fellas! The 7 is getting dropped off tomorrow at 2pm. Suttle Motor Corp. is the body doing the repair work. Lets see if my baby comes back with 5 star quality work.