PDA

View Full Version : Surprise

raffles999
06-27-2012, 09:54 AM
I arranged to take my 2007 750i back to Coggins BMW here at Ft Pierce Fl. I still have a few months of my CPO left and I wanted to get the driver seat front squab adjuster working before the CPO expired. Well my service manager plugged in my key for its info , then inspected the car visually. She came back and said my rear tiires were worn and would soon need replacement, she commented that they did not carry that brand. She said that I was in need of an oil change and I thought "here we go, this is where I am expected to pay for my CPO"? I asked what the cost of the oil change would be, amazingly she said oh that's included with the maintenance contract??? She then called my attention to the fact that my windshield wiper blades had not been replaced in a while? Again my defence system kicked in, "how much will that be" I asked. Wow, again she said that's included at no cost.....so for my $50 copay I got the seat fixed, the wiper blades replaced, an oil change and a car wash. Did I just dream this???

Rookie2008
06-27-2012, 10:05 AM
Nope That's the way it works. That's why people by cars that are CPO big differences

1bad540
06-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Nope That's the way it works. That's why people by cars that are CPO big differences

welcome to the club bro, cpo has its benefits. Not many but some...:rofl:

Carboy7
06-27-2012, 12:26 PM
:rofl: