PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in orlando HELP?

legit526
06-14-2004, 05:58 AM
Hi,
Im am looking for an x5 and think i may have found one for me. Its not cosmetically in the best condition but the internet salesman isn't very informative. Its at a dealer and my impression is because it has scratches they wont sell it as a CPO BMW. Its a BMW dealer. Anyway, i was told by the dealer to contact carchex but think that carchex wont be as good to find out what the problems include. If anyone at alllll could go look at this car as im in London, England and am thinking about picking this car up in two weeks and driving it back home to ohio. Please email me if anyone in Orlando Winter Park Bmw wants to go check this out for me. ( Legit526@aol.com )

I appreciate all the help i can get. The dealer states the car drives like new, its used i dont expect that, i know its gonna have issues but its major mechanics that worries me, not the cosmetics. Thanks again.

:thumbup:

MMME30W
06-14-2004, 05:26 PM
This seems odd. Won't the salesman at least send you a few pictures of the car? I mean, they do want to sell the car right?