PDA

View Full Version : US X1 are being released immediate

investor27
08-01-2012, 01:11 PM
http://www.bimmerfest.com/gallery/2013-BMW-X1-E84/large/2013-BMW-X1-E84-022.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know that your X1s are being released immediate according to this email I just got from my brilliant CA, who pulled the information right off of the BMW bulletin this morning. All you lucky guys with your X1 here already will be able to pick up your car as soon as your dealerships are done with the prep and detailing work. My X1 has been sitting in port since July 22nd awaiting transport to the US still. Here's the email below:

This was just released in a bulletin from BMW a few minutes ago:

The 2012 London Olympic Games are underway and BMW's media presence is outstanding and creating a very powerful BMW presence. One commercial in particular features the all new X1. To enhance traffic and support consumer demand generated by the ad, we are pulling forward the September launch date and releasing these vehicles immediately. There's no better way to capture the sales excitement by having a vehicle on-hand.
Hopefully your X1 will be coming soon!

Bill

HotRodW
08-01-2012, 01:23 PM
That's good news indeed. Mine just went into production, so it won't benefit me, but this will make a lot of the early pre-order customers very happy.

bimmerized
08-01-2012, 04:24 PM
great. thanks for the confirmation. I didn't think they'd hold them for an official launch.

Now for those who have tracked their X1 across the Atlantic, which shipping line was used and what was the name of the ship your car was on? I, like investor 27, am wondering why my car hasn't boarded a ship. It's been delivered to the port of exit for more than a week now...

Axel61
08-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Congratulations amigos this was the car I wanted instead I opted for the 335d and dont regret it at all, but wish I could have in my stables as a DIESEL format also

investor27
08-07-2012, 11:18 AM
If the 335d came with the xDrive, I would have that as well. But alas, it does not here in the US.