BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS/FT: CT 18" Staggered BBS Style 5s $2250obo

All BMWs 
998 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  S85FTW 
#1 ·
Up for sale are 4 OEM BMW BBS Style 5s. These are a rare find. The cheapest I have found these without tires are for $1350 and those are reconditioned (they dont mention whether they welded any cracks or what not). These have not been reconditioned whatsoever.

Price is $2250, reason for this price, before lowballers cry about it, is because they have absolutely brand new toyo proxes4(less than 1000 miles on them). The sizes are 225/40/zr18 all around. I also have a set of Michelin Pilot sports for the rear with about 50% treadlife left on them. Those are 245/40/zr18. Those will be included as well.

They will also come with the OEM BBS Black and Gold Center caps that I bought. They retail for $160-$200 for all 4.
Offset is ET20 Front/ET22 Rear
18x8(front) is 23.9 lbs and the 18x9(rear) is 24.6 lbs
Stock ZHP fronts are 26lbs and rear 28lbs so you are unloading a lot of unsprung weight with these!

Not really looking to ship unless price is right.
Also looking to trade for a set of quality 19" rims for my M5. Show me what you have to offer!

As you can see the wheels are in great shape, they have the minor flaws that older wheels would have as seen below.

OEM BBS Caps

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.