PDA

View Full Version : All Weather Floor Mats

Wluhawks
09-06-2012, 10:13 AM
What are people doing for floor mats? The BMW ones are only in black. I have beige leather interior. Recommendations?

x3brian
09-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Weathertech molded mats come in beige and are awesome but very pricey. Go to www.weathertech.com

the_fox
09-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Does BMW list theirs online somewhere, for reference/pics/part#? Do they make one size fits all or are they X1 specific?

HotRodW
09-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Does BMW list theirs online somewhere, for reference/pics/part#? Do they make one size fits all or are they X1 specific?

BMW does offer the accessories on their website. Unfortunately, the US website still doesn't have the X1 fitments. The all weather floor liners appear to be similar to the Weathertech liners. My CA promised to throw a set in with my purchase, but I'm a little concerned about availability. I don't understand why they aren't available yet since the X1 has been on the market elsewhere for a couple years.

http://www.shopbmwusa.com/ProductList.aspx?CategoryId=41&Year=2013

Wolfex
09-06-2012, 04:06 PM
I bought some cheap ones from Costco. I think about $15. They can be trimmed to size. I guess I'll use them in the winter when I go into the mountains where in not concerned about looks.

Wluhawks
09-06-2012, 05:46 PM

If you go on the BMW.com website (not the USA web site) and look up accessories, and then x1, interior, footwell, you will see the three BMW x1 mats they make, all weather, carpet, and velour.

Although the all weather mats are not on the USA website you can order them from parts and they will be fdelivered in a few days.

the_fox
09-06-2012, 07:15 PM
If you go on the BMW.com website (not the USA web site) and look up accessories, and then x1, interior, footwell, you will see the three BMW x1 mats they make, all weather, carpet, and velour.

Although the all weather mats are not on the USA website you can order them from parts and they will be fdelivered in a few days.

Found them, thanks! At least I can see what they look like. Any idea how much the MSRP is for a set?

bimmerized
09-06-2012, 07:50 PM
interesting that beige is not offered.

aren't mats standard across the model line? or only for the Lines?

here is a link to the X1 accessories brochure posted by a USA dealer.
http://www.circlebmwparts.com/partsnews/bulletin/bmw-x1-sav-accessories.htm

Any idea how the rear sunshades work?

Wluhawks
09-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Found them, thanks! At least I can see what they look like. Any idea how much the MSRP is for a set?

Here is what I was quoted

Yes, rubber mats are available for the car. They're only offered in
black and are $67.00/front and $35.75/rear + tax.

the_fox
09-06-2012, 10:49 PM
interesting that beige is not offered.

aren't mats standard across the model line? or only for the Lines?

here is a link to the X1 accessories brochure posted by a USA dealer.
http://www.circlebmwparts.com/partsnews/bulletin/bmw-x1-sav-accessories.htm

Any idea how the rear sunshades work?

Mats are standard, and in trim matching colors, but they are carpet mats, not rubber "all weather" mats.

My guess is that the "sunshades" means tint film.