PDA

View Full Version : OT:Is that how you Roll in the States.

Lastcombo
09-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Respect wish i could drive around in a bentley chilling with friends.:rofl:

My fellow brothers are driving a bentley at such a young age respect.:bling:

Over here COPS will arrest you and you'll have to show how you can afford such a car,and of course TAX cops will check you out also LOL:tsk:

http://www.autojunk.nl/2012/09/peppi-en-kokki-rappen-in-een-bentley

quarterto8
09-11-2012, 05:07 AM
That was a dumb video BUT in NYC you will see exotic cars and young drivers.

I'm more interested in the comment you made about the cops pulling you over and asking how one can afford a Bentley. That's insane!!

Lastcombo
09-11-2012, 06:47 AM
That was a dumb video BUT in NYC you will see exotic cars and young drivers.

I'm more interested in the comment you made about the cops pulling you over and asking how one can afford a Bentley. That's insane!!Yep insane indeed,first of all if you are 18 it's impossible to drive such car due to age speed and the size insurance wouldn't allow it.
And is impossible for a young lad to effort such a car,there's no job where you earn so much at such a young age to effort such a car unless you got pretty rich parents.
But then again insurance company's wouldn't allow it because young folks haven't got enough driving experience and responsibilaty for fast and big car's,that's why COPS will check you out:thumbdwn:

GPDenver
09-11-2012, 08:57 AM
It's possible anywhere. A friend went to college and his dad tossed him the keys to a continental GT. You see kids in exotics all the time in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Vegas NYC.

To think I felt like a Douche when I picked up the 7 at 20.

02QTR28
09-12-2012, 03:49 AM
That **** was wack!!! I wonder if that Bentley was one of the ones stolen from the dealer in parsipany nj last week 2 of them were stolen!$400,000

Boosejaw
09-12-2012, 05:18 AM
Here we have the youngest owner of an official lamborghini dealership in miami. The father passed away and his son inherited the business at age 19. You might see him driving the sharpie lamborghini gallardo.