PDA

View Full Version : Bye…Bye…760

pkathee
09-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Guys,
Just wanted to let you all know that I sold my 760 the other day. I had been contemplating on pulling the trigger for a while now but I received a really sound offer that I simply couldn***8217;t turn down. I am now back to the MB World. :)

The Fest***8217; has been incredibly informative but yet entertaining forum for me. I don***8217;t believe there is any other car forum website out there with such a diverse demographic group. And that***8217;s what makes it unique. :thumbup:

I will still stay subscribed on here but will not be able to participate/ contribute as much. :(

Thank you all to who made it a worthwhile experience for me. :)

Db750
09-15-2012, 11:31 AM

You're welcome.

***CCCP***
09-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Guys,
Just wanted to let you all know that I sold my 760 the other day. I had been contemplating on pulling the trigger for a while now but I received a really sound offer that I simply couldn***8217;t turn down. I am now back to the MB World. :)

The Fest***8217; has been incredibly informative but yet entertaining forum for me. I don***8217;t believe there is any other car forum website out there with such a diverse demographic group. And that***8217;s what makes it unique. :thumbup:

I will still stay subscribed on here but will not be able to participate/ contribute as much. :(

Good day for bad news:(((((( im happy for u brother, but fack, this is JUST sad, thank you for all your help man, it was a lot of fun, and hell no im saying good bye. Hope ur going to enjoy ur MB. what did/are you going to get?

sirstopher
09-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Boo, trader.....lol. Enjoy the MB.

Mr_Burger
09-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Congrats, I couldn't even give my car away with the price of fuel in the UK and now the debacle over the key fob security problem going national in all the papers and on prime time TV...

iceman5
09-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Good luck on the "other" side ;) what did you get, amg?? Post pics and enjoy the new ride!

Boosejaw
09-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Other side...come on!
Hit me up on MBW under "Moosejaw"
I hope you didnt get a MB that's forced induced.

hd750Li
09-15-2012, 09:01 PM
Man....I really hate to see you leave BMW family! You had devoted so much into programming...and became a master.

Anyway, good luck with your MB! If you move to Dallas some day, don't expect a 750 to yield to your MB, just kidding!

1bad540
09-16-2012, 07:20 AM
you got rid of a time bomb:rofl: what did you get and pics!!!

Suri [TBR]
09-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Sorry to hear that man :( Good luck with the MB and I really hope it's an AMG. If not, we're no longer friends :rofl:

ndabunka
09-17-2012, 08:25 PM
MBworld.org is a GREAT alternative to this forum for those cars... Good luck!

pkathee
09-18-2012, 02:27 AM
Guys,
Just wanted to let you all know that I sold my 760 the other day. I had been contemplating on pulling the trigger for a while now but I received a really sound offer that I simply couldn't turn down. I am now back to the MB World. :)

The Fest' has been incredibly informative but yet entertaining forum for me. I don't believe there is any other car forum website out there with such a diverse demographic group. And that's what makes it unique. :thumbup:

You're welcome.

Lol. David, you are awesome. :thumbup:

Good day for bad news:(((((( im happy for u brother, but fack, this is JUST sad, thank you for all your help man, it was a lot of fun, and hell no im saying good bye. Hope ur going to enjoy ur MB. what did/are you going to get?

Thanks. Glad to help. I am on the market for a S550. I really really want S65AMG but it is way above my price range. Also, I would like to get a car with Manufacturer Warranty. With S550, I can get a newer model with way lower miles and still be on the safe zone.

Boo, trader.....lol. Enjoy the MB.

lol. Thanks.

Congrats, I couldn't even give my car away with the price of fuel in the UK and now the debacle over the key fob security problem going national in all the papers and on prime time TV...

I told you, with the 760, you need to get a new petrol/ gas station commissioned right outside your house. :thumbup:

Good luck on the "other" side ;) what did you get, amg?? Post pics and enjoy the new ride!

No ride yet. Still hunting for one.

Other side...come on!
Hit me up on MBW under "Moosejaw"
I hope you didnt get a MB that's forced induced.

Ha ha. I got you Moosejaw. I will hit you up on the other end.

Man....I really hate to see you leave BMW family! You had devoted so much into programming...and became a master.

Anyway, good luck with your MB! If you move to Dallas some day, don't expect a 750 to yield to your MB, just kidding!

I know, right? Man, the BMW programming is way fun. As a matter of fact, it reached a point that I spent more time with my laptop in the garage playing with INPA/ EXpert program than actually driving my 7 around.

About relocating to Dallas, I am still negotiating a subsistence/ allowance package with my Company. It seems like corporates are quite uptight nowadays.

you got rid of a time bomb:rofl: what did you get and pics!!!

ha ha. Exactly my point. No regrets at all. :thumbup:

Hunting for a S550

;7078027']Sorry to hear that man :( Good luck with the MB and I really hope it's an AMG. If not, we're no longer friends :rofl:

Hey Suri, thanks man. I kept my LX. Will keep it forever. As for the AMG, the next one on my list will be a S65 AMG. But I don't make as much as our buddy Slick. So that will have to wait for a while.

MBworld.org is a GREAT alternative to this forum for those cars... Good luck!

Absolutely. Both MB S class and BMW 7 series are great cars. However, with my past experience, MB proved to be way more more reliable. Afterall, with all the issues and only 50k miles on the clock, the 7 left a sour taste in my mouth. What can I say?..........

Boosejaw
09-18-2012, 06:05 AM
Why not get a S63.
Halfway between a S550 and a S65

Mr_Burger
09-18-2012, 05:44 PM
I told you, with the 760, you need to get a new petrol/ gas station commissioned right outside your house. :thumbup:

I have decided to commision a tanker to follow me, it's cheaper and removes the need to involve the planning dept :D

Slick444
09-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Pkathee , have you seem the ml63 amg?