PDA

View Full Version : LED eye damage

rkruz
09-16-2012, 11:13 AM
from the owners manual under section regarding LED lamps, pg 213.........

"never stare into the unfiltered light for several hours"

I cant make stuff up as good as that. Pass the doobie man, this is better then a solar eclipse.

Suri [TBR]
09-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Thank you so much for this very useful information!

rkruz
09-16-2012, 10:22 PM
Its the Bimmerfest Crips leader again. Something didnt meet his distorted standards......or something hit home.

sirstopher
09-17-2012, 12:06 AM
I would also agree that this post is totally useless...... Who needs to know not to look into the headlights for an extended amount of time.

Please no more quotes out of the user manual, most everyone has a copy and if they don't they can download one.

sirstopher
09-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Its the Bimmerfest Crips leader again. Something didnt meet his distorted standards......or something hit home.

Btw: what's up with the crips and nazi crap lately. Is Mrs. Texas not treating you right?

I asked you to help me with some DIY organization last week and I am having second thoughts about it....

Suri [TBR]
09-17-2012, 02:16 AM
There you go Chris! :D

Boosejaw
09-17-2012, 06:20 AM
Rkruz is not slick right?

KingSilverback
09-17-2012, 07:03 AM
I was gonna post telling him this was pointless but you guys beat me to it and rkruz since Suri's car is closer to the color red he'd be considered a blood not a crip... Useless crap like this clutters the forum and chases away veteran members

rkruz
09-17-2012, 11:45 AM
I was gonna post telling him this was pointless but you guys beat me to it and rkruz since Suri's car is closer to the color red he'd be considered a blood not a crip... Useless crap like this clutters the forum and chases away veteran members

You dont think that a quote from the manual was hilarious!!! It was a quote from the BMW manual for heavens sake.....look it up. Sensitive bunch here. Bloods or Crips....either is applicable. Its a gang where you belittle anyone that doesnt meet your "lofty" standards.

Suri [TBR]
09-17-2012, 12:01 PM

I've been thinking the same thing man.

DriftGirl
09-17-2012, 01:44 PM
funny!

sad part is that they even have to put stuff like that in there...some lowlife looking for a fast buck will have them in court over his/her "eye damage"

Like the idiot who sued McDonalds because they didnt tell her the coffee was hot

Suri [TBR]
09-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Or the guy who thought cruise control steered for him and went to sleep in the back of his RV and crashed :rofl:

rkruz
09-17-2012, 05:02 PM
funny!

sad part is that they even have to put stuff like that in there...some lowlife looking for a fast buck will have them in court over his/her "eye damage"

Like the idiot who sued McDonalds because they didnt tell her the coffee was hot

I thought very funny also......and agree, so sad there are so many looking to take advantage. Its so absurd, its funny.....Why would they ever put such a ridiculous statement in the manual, because someone had stared into the headlamp for hours and damaged their eyes and sued? Sometime I wonder if the movie Idiocracy was more premonition then entertainment.

rkruz
09-17-2012, 05:02 PM
;7079271']Or the guy who thought cruise control steered for him and went to sleep in the back of his RV and crashed :rofl:

weak

Suri [TBR]
09-17-2012, 05:56 PM
weak

Is that your attempt at an insult towards me? I'm impressed.

rkruz
09-17-2012, 06:01 PM
not meant as insulting. An opinion about the poor quality and unoriginality of the joke.

Slick444
09-17-2012, 06:24 PM

No he's not

Slick444
09-17-2012, 06:29 PM
I think rkruz does however bring up a funny excerpt from the BMW manual.

Kind of shows us the world we live in today.

I had a small bag of pistachios today and the label read "may contain nuts"

Suri [TBR]
09-17-2012, 06:41 PM
not meant as insulting. An opinion about the poor quality and unoriginality of the joke.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll make sure to take your impeccable views into consideration the next time I post.