PDA

View Full Version : need to purchase a DVD nav cd

Tommy_statefarm
09-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Please let me know where I can find a 07 bmw 750 Nav cd for a good deal. need one asap. :dunno:

SFbay
09-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Please let me know where I can find a 07 bmw 750 Nav cd for a good deal. need one asap. :dunno:

You need just a disc???? If so download it for free and burn it.
And I think it's DVD only

wilk187
09-21-2012, 08:19 AM
i think i have a copy..PM me

Tommy_statefarm
09-21-2012, 11:59 PM
Where can i download it.. Please show me... That would help me so much..

Tommy Tran - State Farm Pro

Tommy_statefarm
09-22-2012, 12:00 AM
Please help me out with that copy...

rkruz
09-22-2012, 05:53 AM
illegal to copy and burn cd. Copyrighted information. Cheapest is to buy one one Ebay or find someone who is selling DVD.

Tommy_statefarm
09-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Lol.. Think this sharing is care..

SFbay
09-22-2012, 10:19 AM
Please help me out with that copy...

Let me find it, the last link is prohibited if you use US IP;( they blocked almost every fileshare;(
Well it's illegal only if you resell it I guess.

rkruz
09-22-2012, 01:03 PM
big clue......its blocked..........illegal period........to copy and use........resell is a level of illegalness beyond that. Just becuase it was a on a share site does not make it legal. Children today.........shheeezz

SFbay
09-22-2012, 02:07 PM
big clue......its blocked..........illegal period........to copy and use........resell is a level of illegalness beyond that. Just becuase it was a on a share site does not make it legal. Children today.........shheeezz

Dude, it's totally legal to make a copy for yourself if you use it for your personal use. So I have few copies of my navi just in case it gets scratched for example.
Read laws first. File shares are closed bc it's illegal to use it for smbdy else other than the original owner, but in reality you know it's all about money making.
Same thing with iPhone jailbreak;) once you bought it, you do whatever you want unless it's not for your personal use.

SuperSnoop
09-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Dude, it's totally legal to make a copy for yourself if you use it for your personal use. So I have few copies of my navi just in case it gets scratched for example.
Read laws first. File shares are closed bc it's illegal to use it for smbdy else other than the original owner, but in reality you know it's all about money making.
Same thing with iPhone jailbreak;) once you bought it, you do whatever you want unless it's not for your personal use.

"All about money making?" It's more about covering the costs of geographically coding all those streets and intersections. I don't think anybody is doing that for free.

SuperSnoop
09-22-2012, 02:39 PM

I have the original one from my 2007 since I've replaced it with a newer version. Would that work, or are you looking for a more recent version?

rkruz
09-22-2012, 03:00 PM

Its seems the children today are always quick to rationalize breaking copyright laws.

Tommy_statefarm
09-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Big thanks to "big_al" for hooking it up.. I didn't even have change and he still hook it up for a lower price...

kphani
09-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Found a few on ebay, the latest DVD (set of two, one for east and one for west) for about 50 bucks.

Tommy_statefarm
09-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Mine was alot cheaper..:D