PDA

View Full Version : When someone recommends a wax or a sealant

tom@3dproducts
09-21-2012, 02:54 PM
I receive a lot of PMs and e mails from many amateur detailiers from all the detailing forums I frequent. The most common questions are about engine cleaning, how to create streak free windows, compounds/polishes and of course about the "best" wax or sealant.

This post is not about selling you another product that you just never ever used once you try it.

It is about HD NITRO SEAL - a hybrid LSP with will protect your finish for at least 8 months AND the amount of gloss it provides is really something else. In my 8 years as a professional detailer this wax is a clear winner if your wish is LOOK and DURABILITY. Yes, you can get coatings that will last longer, but next to Nitro Seal, they pale in the look department. Pick a beauty wax and see which wax looks better. Now compare durability and the beauty wax will be long gone while Nitro will still look fantastic.

If you wish that your paint looked a little or a lot better, try Nitro Seal at least once. You will not be disappointed.

Here is a short write up on Nitro Seal

http://www.3dproducts.com/blog/2012/09/hd-nitro-seal/

RPsX5d
10-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Thanks for sharing this information, sounds like a neat product.

Does 3D HD Nitro Seal attract dust? Most of the products I have used in the past attracts dust which needs to be dusted off on a daily basis using a duster (like CA King Duster) every day. Yes dust collects even when the car is garaged.

The coupon code TDS you included in your post does not work - has it expired? I tried using it at both 3DProducts and Autopia.

Thanks.

tom@3dproducts
10-10-2012, 12:45 PM
the code works if you are logged in - not if you are a guest

Nitro doesn't attracts dust - personally never seen that happen

RPsX5d
10-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Thanks.

After trying this product out I will post the results.

tom@3dproducts
10-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Can't wait to see the results!