PDA

View Full Version : For Sale A05024-BMW DASH Interface For 2.1.0

marshalpaul745
09-24-2012, 09:26 AM
I ordered this online and for some reason it got lost in the mail and they sent me another, then the first one came in so i have 2 of these only need one, anyone interested let me know

BimmerBrad7
09-24-2012, 09:33 AM
how much

marshalpaul745
09-24-2012, 09:57 AM

marshalpaul745
09-25-2012, 09:19 PM
Sold it today on here to a new buddy of mine

sirstopher
09-26-2012, 01:11 AM
:)

DFEL750I
09-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Should have done the right thing and returned the extra one to the seller unless they told you to keep it. Probably they would have asked you to keep it because it probably wouldn't have been worth the shipping charges to them.

The seller doesn't control the mail and I'm sure you would be pretty pissed if they screwed you and didn't send the extra one. Taking property of others because of their misfortune to me is stealing....just like finding a wallet and not returning it. You paid for one ...you got two ...return the extra one...seems like the classy thing to do.

DFEL750I
09-26-2012, 09:39 AM
:)

What's the smiley face for? There are vendors that are part of this forum that wouldn't appreciate this type of behavior. As the mod of this forum I am left slightly disappointed in you for putting a smiley face in a thread where a member has basically stolen property from a vendor.

sirstopher
09-26-2012, 10:35 AM
How do you know the guy didn't call dashsoft in the first place and they told him to just keep it???

Maybe you need to ask before you just assume, you should know what that does, huh!

kharripe
09-26-2012, 10:56 AM
lol I don't understand how people always try to change people and throw in their two cents about ethics and what they would do, :rofl: watch Oprah and Dr. Phil and start a blog, gtfoh with the rest of that b/s :rofl:

DFEL750I
09-26-2012, 12:39 PM
How do you know the guy didn't call dashsoft in the first place and they told him to just keep it???

Maybe you need to ask before you just assume, you should know what that does, huh!

Yeah Im sure he called. If you assume he called then Im giving you more credit than you deserve

DFEL750I
09-26-2012, 12:47 PM
lol I don't understand how people always try to change people and throw in their two cents about ethics and what they would do, :rofl: watch Oprah and Dr. Phil and start a blog, gtfoh with the rest of that b/s :rofl:

No one is trying to change anyone. Simply making an observation and a statement. When vendors screw customers the victims come on here crying but when customers screw vendors its ok....is that really what has become acceptable?

If a vendor came on here saying that they shipped something to someone and it got returned to them by chance but instead of shipping it back to the customer they kept it and sold it again what would everyone on here be saying? Its ok for customer's to screw vendors but not ok for vendors to screw customers? There are vendors that are part of this forum and Im sure they see things from a different perspective. That kind of rational and thinking only belongs on Oprah and Dr. Phil? You GTFOH with all your BS

kharripe
09-26-2012, 03:36 PM
:rofl: :)

kharripe
09-26-2012, 04:28 PM
bottom line bro no one cares what you would do, people in business are prepared to deal with things like this, and if they're not they won't survive. Reasons likes this gives the vendor an urge to increase efficiency. Customer did nothing wrong, he ended up with two from a Fruck up. How great is competition! USPS, UPS, FEDEX, list goes on...:thumbup:

Your statement and opinion should be on a blog and it sound more like bitch(r)inn :bareass:

marshalpaul745
09-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Nobody knows what went on so and really i could care less what people think it is what it is...I should not have to explain myself and i would not ask anyone on here to

DFEL750I
09-26-2012, 04:48 PM
bottom line bro no one cares what you would do, people in business are prepared to deal with things like this, and if they're not they won't survive. Reasons likes this gives the vendor an urge to increase efficiency. Customer did nothing wrong, he ended up with two from a Fruck up. How great is competition! USPS, UPS, FEDEX, list goes on...:thumbup:

Your statement and opinion should be on a blog and it sound more like bitch(r)inn :bareass:

No one cares what I would do? You speak for the whole forum now? I stated my opinion on the topic...you think other people should benefit from other's misfortune then thats up to you. Who is talking about whether people in business are prepared to deal with it or not? I'm sure if you lost $100 you would be "prepared" to lose it cause it wouldn't change your life....does that mean if someone found it a knew it belong to you that they shouldn't return it?

The bottom line is the seller did not intend to give him two items and based on that principle alone he should return one whether or not the seller is prepared to accept the risk of doing business.

Would most people keep the extra item...probably...it is the right thing to do....No. Call it bitching if you want...I guess I should stick to the only thing manly on here which is stating my opinion about rims and body kits. I'll state my opinion on anything I want and people like you will not stop me from stating it ok "Bro"