PDA

View Full Version : Great Atlanta Area Detailer!

sswalters
09-24-2012, 06:02 PM
Many of you local Atlanta owners already know this, but I wanted to offer another strong endorsement of Jean-Claude at http://www.detaileddesignsautospa.com. He is a thorough professional and truly cares about his work. Just today he detailed my 2011 335i Sapphire Black Metallic convertible. His paint correction was fantastic! Blew me away actually. He did a full wash, correction, interior, and leather detail. Better yet, he comes to you. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the area seeking a first class professional detail job. He is also fairly priced for the level of service he provides. I'm thrilled to have a new car today that looks better (honestly) than the day I bought it.

gpburdell
09-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Thanks, I've been needing someone and had seen Jean-Claude's name on one of the forums. There are so many wannabe's out there with a van and a trailer, it's nice to hear about the real deal professionals.

Jean-Claude
09-24-2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the kind words Scott!

jfs356
09-26-2012, 07:35 PM
That's cool when they travel to you and work right at your house! I don't think detailer's do that in these parts.

sswalters
10-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Jean-Claude also just performed an Opti-Coat application on my wife's brand new X3. Its a "permanent" seal and looks fantastic. I should be able to go a few years without a wax and polish given proper cleaning and care. Again - I'd recommend this guy to anyone. He takes better car of the car than even I would.