PDA

View Full Version : Exterior colour - help!

philde
06-30-2004, 03:08 PM
Anyone own, or know of an X5 in Kalahari beige? How good (bad) does it look like in real life? Most X5s I see are Titanium so wondering whether to order this to be different or will it be a 'bummer' beemer.
Regards Phil...

jack4109
07-02-2004, 07:53 PM
Anyone own, or know of an X5 in Kalahari beige? How good (bad) does it look like in real life? Most X5s I see are Titanium so wondering whether to order this to be different or will it be a 'bummer' beemer.
Regards Phil...

Kalahari Beige doesnt look toooo bad, i seen ppl driving on the road with that colour.
But, as a recommandation, i would recommand you with "Sterling Grey". Which is a colour that i got on my car :thumbup:
I'm not saying this because i got this colour or something. I'm saying it because the first time i saw the colour...it was just "BEAUTIFUL" :bigpimp:
Well, hope i been some help to you. Check out Sterling Grey if you can, you'll love it!! :)

embrau
07-02-2004, 10:56 PM
I second the Sterling Grey. I just purchased this color myself. It is a brownish grey. I wondered if it looked a little gold until I parked next to really gold car and you can just tell that it is just a stunning grey!

suzer
07-03-2004, 08:58 AM
On paper and on the computer, Kalahari beige isn't that great looking to me - others have called it baby-poop brown or snotty mushroom color.

However, I've seen two in person, and it changed my mind. When clean and shiny, it was a very attractive vehicle - kind of subdued and classy. One had a beige interior, the other black.

It's all subjective opinion though. I like my Ti Silver - even though it's really popular, I still like to look at it.

adrian's bmw
07-03-2004, 10:08 AM
great color... it's the only BMW color that changes color at different angles. It's kinda pearlescent, ya know. It'd be different, that's for sure. Good interior combos would be truffle or sand.