PDA

View Full Version : Tire recommendation for 650 gc

markrob
10-12-2012, 06:41 AM
I should have my 2013 650 xi GC next week and I plan on replacing the run flats with non run flats. I am looking for some recommendations for replacement tires , preferably all season, but summer tires as well.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Leslierc
10-12-2012, 07:18 AM
Back when I owned the SC430, I replaced the Dunlop run flats with 19" Michelin Pilots and, wow, what a difference! Even my Lexus salesman remarked at how he was impressed with the performance aspects of those tires. My M6 came equipped with 20" Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires and the only negative regarding those is that I had to replace them twice during the time I owned that car...which was probably due more to the wear caused by the 500HP V10, than anything bad or defective about those tires. Pirelli PZeros are another good option for your car.

mlai
10-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Back when I owned the SC430, I replaced the Dunlop run flats with 19" Michelin Pilots and, wow, what a difference! Even my Lexus salesman remarked at how he was impressed with the performance aspects of those tires. My M6 came equipped with 20" Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires and the only negative regarding those is that I had to replace them twice during the time I owned that car...which was probably due more to the wear caused by the 500HP V10, than anything bad or defective about those tires. Pirelli PZeros are another good option for your car.

You replace PSS twice already?:eek: They were out only last year:yikes:

djsaad1
10-12-2012, 08:25 AM
I don't have any experience with them, but from reading different reviews online I am going to go ahead and try the super sports when I get my car.

Ace535i
10-16-2012, 09:52 PM

How much more are the 20' Michelin go-flat tires versus the 19'?