PDA

View Full Version : Bmw X7??

number23
07-02-2004, 05:22 PM
I've been hearing around that there is going to be an X7 just like BMW has an X5 and X3. Is there actually going to be one or is this just a big rumor. If its true can somebody please give some information about it and some pictures if possible? Thanks for the replies

Mathew
07-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Nope.

fuzyfuzer
07-02-2004, 05:44 PM
i do believe there were spy shots of one a couple of years ago but i bet it was dropped

Emission
07-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Nobody is complaining about the lack of a third row, or space inside the X5 (it's not meant to be a huge SUV). I don't think the X7 is feasable.

TXE39
07-02-2004, 08:38 PM
They already built it. It's called the Range Rover.

:)

beware_phog
07-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Nobody is complaining about the lack of a third row, or space inside the X5 (it's not meant to be a huge SUV). I don't think the X7 is feasable.

I am. If you need a third row, you have to leave the brand. I bought an X3 because the difference between the two is minimal and I would have expected the X5 to be bigger...which it isn't.

chriskurn
07-06-2004, 10:19 AM
Actually, I've heard that the X5 will grow in size to widen the gap between it and the X3.

If you look at the specs, the X3 has more cargo room and more leg room. Very impressive.

The X7 will not be built.

RCK
07-06-2004, 11:00 AM
They already built it. It's called the Range Rover.

:)

Incorrect. Range Rover would be the Ford Explorer Special Edition :)

mobilekt
07-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Try this out... This might be it.

http://www.gennexmotorsport.com/G_Image/G2-1.jpg

asnpcwiz
07-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Maybe it's me, but that just looks like a horrendous photo chopping job. I've seen it before, and everytime I see it, it looks worse and worse.

Emission
07-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Maybe it's me, but that just looks like a horrendous photo chopping job. I've seen it before, and everytime I see it, it looks worse and worse.

Motor Trend, the Popular Science magazine of the auto industry... I just don't believe them.

springo
07-12-2004, 04:19 AM
X7 will not be built, but the next X5 will grow bigger. They are looking at the flexible car segment instead. To see if they can build a some kind of minivan with flexible interior/removable seats etc, without loosing the BMW feeling. This according to a statement from one of the board members in a German car magazine.

The biggest Range Rover today is a BMW developed car, and has nothing to do with the Ford Explorer.

beware_phog
07-12-2004, 02:58 PM
X7 will not be built, but the next X5 will grow bigger. They are looking at the flexible car segment instead. To see if they can build a some kind of minivan with flexible interior/removable seats etc, without loosing the BMW feeling. This according to a statement from one of the board members in a German car magazine.

The biggest Range Rover today is a BMW developed car, and has nothing to do with the Ford Explorer.

Yeah, this whole minivan thing is sort of mind boggling. Of course they can't call it the multi-purpose vehicle since MAZDA or somebody took that one already.