PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sony PS2 with games, goodies plus Logitech GT3 steering wheel

dannyxi
05-10-2002, 07:21 PM
I have a set PS2 in mint condition for sale. I bought it on around August 2001 and I hardly played them since I suck at video game. It comes with boxes and in excellent condition.

The total package contains:

1. Console and its accessories
2. Extra controller
3. 8MB memory card
4. Vertical stand
5. S-video cable
6. 8 original games
7. Logitech GT3 steering-wheel with force feedback.

Total price is 450$ plus 20$ for shipping by UPS ground in North America.
Please e-mail me at wo44@columbia.edu if you are interested.

Thanks for checking out! :)

Danny

dannyxi
05-10-2002, 07:22 PM
More pic:)

dannyxi
05-10-2002, 07:23 PM
Final one :D

Josh (PA)
05-11-2002, 08:07 AM
selling it as a package only, or would you be interested in breaking it up? (I might be interested in the wheel, and the s-vid cable)

dannyxi
05-11-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Josh (PA)
selling it as a package only, or would you be interested in breaking it up? (I might be interested in the wheel, and the s-vid cable)

Hello Josh,

Thanks for your inquire. I guess I want to try to sell the whole package first and if there is anyone who is interested in the rest of the package (everything except what Josh wants), then please send me an e-mail and I am going to break-it up. For now, I am going to try to sell it as a package.

Thanks,

Danny

DevHead
05-13-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by dannyxi
I have a set PS2 in mint condition for sale. I bought it on around August 2001 and I hardly played them since I suck at video game. It comes with boxes and in excellent condition.

The total package contains:

1. Console and its accessories
2. Extra controller
3. 8MB memory card
4. Vertical stand
5. S-video cable
6. 8 original games
7. Logitech GT3 steering-wheel with force feedback.
Danny

How much for :

#1, #2, #3, #4, #6

dannyxi
05-13-2002, 10:59 PM
Thanks for your inquire, DevHead.

I just posted the whole set at Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1352873541) 3hrs ago :(
I guess I can cancel the listing since there is no bidding yet.:D

If you want the whole set except the wheel and s-vid cable, I think the right price will be 370$. And, Josh, I will sell you the wheel and the s-vid cable for 80$. The shipping for each of you will be 10$.

If you guys agree on the pricing above, please e-mail me for a confirmation so that I will know if the whole set is split and sell to two of you guys concurrently with the agreeable pricings, and I can take the listing down at Ebay.

Many thanks,

Danny

FrancisK
05-14-2002, 10:21 AM
FYI: Sony just announce new selling price of PS2 to be $199. I hope you can sell it for the price you want.