PDA

View Full Version : Mojave Brown, anyone?

XZLR8
12-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Does anyone have a GC in Mojave? I helped a family friend order a new 3 in Mojave. She (we) took delivery this morning and I am IN LOVE with the color. Almost wish I would have abandoned my usual Titanium Silver for it. Just stunning.

djsaad1
12-06-2012, 11:26 AM
I almost got my previous range rover in a similar color, I really liked it, but I was worried I would get sick of it. Someone else in my neighborhood ended up getting a range rover in that color and every time I saw it I regretted not getting it.

That's probably why I was much less hesitant to go with frozen bronze this time around. 5 years ago I would have never imagined myself in a brown or bronze car.

XZLR8
12-06-2012, 11:34 AM
I almost got my previous range rover in a similar color, I really liked it, but I was worried I would get sick of it. Someone else in my neighborhood ended up getting a range rover in that color and every time I saw it I regretted not getting it.

That's probably why I was much less hesitant to go with frozen bronze this time around. 5 years ago I would have never imagined myself in a brown or bronze car.

Yeah, I feel the same way about getting brown interior... it's so out of character for me.

I avoided the "frozen" colors because of concerns about upkeep, but I really love the Mojave color. Silver is easier to take care of, looks dirty less fast, etc., and I've always loved it. But MAN, that Mojave is gorgeous. I'd love to see it on a GC.

djsaad1
12-06-2012, 06:21 PM
I really think this color would look great on the gran coupe. It is somewhat like moonstone but with more white http://www.bmwblog.com/2012/09/29/2012-paris-motor-show-bmw-x6-m50d-pearl-silver-metallic/bmw-x6-m50d-24-2/

southern6er22
12-06-2012, 08:19 PM
I forget who it is, but someone has a F12 convertible in this color. It is stunning.

XZLR8
12-07-2012, 12:02 AM
I really think this color would look great on the gran coupe. It is somewhat like moonstone but with more white http://www.bmwblog.com/2012/09/29/2012-paris-motor-show-bmw-x6-m50d-pearl-silver-metallic/bmw-x6-m50d-24-2/

There's a Pearl Silver X6 in the showroom at my dealership right now. It's actually just a slightly more silver-y version of Mineral White. I was excited to see it when I heard about it, but not overly impressed when I finally saw it in the flesh. To be fair, maybe it would look better out in the sun, but my initial response was a bit of a yawn.