PDA

View Full Version : Recent Pricing On X3 2.5M

pipo
07-16-2004, 07:22 AM
I ordered my X3 in June for $1745 off MSRP with the mats thrown in. Anyone out there seeing significantly lower pricing? I have to decide whether to push my dealer for a better price when I pick up the vehicle in the next couple of weeks. Any info would be appreciated.

Enjoy your X3s!

LeucX3
07-16-2004, 07:36 AM
Mine probably has more wiggle room than yours, but i got $1200 over invoice (or around $2400) off MSRP and then the BMWCCA rebate of $500 coming whenever they feel like sending it.

If you feel comfortable with it, then you got a good deal. Plus it's not all about the $, there's some relationship building with your dealership and service team, unfortunately. I happen to think those should be mutually exclusive though.

pipo
07-16-2004, 08:24 AM
Mine probably has more wiggle room than yours, but i got $1200 over invoice (or around $2400) off MSRP and then the BMWCCA rebate of $500 coming whenever they feel like sending it.

If you feel comfortable with it, then you got a good deal. Plus it's not all about the $, there's some relationship building with your dealership and service team, unfortunately. I happen to think those should be mutually exclusive though.

My deal is about $1325 over invoice, when the Training Service Fee and Pack (NJ) are included. But $2400 off of MSRP is a fair bit of change better than my deal. I've had a relationship with this dealer for 25 years, so I'm not too worried about relationship building. But I do want to keep them honest, as the saying goes in this wonderful capitalistic society of ours.

LeucX3
07-16-2004, 08:42 AM
My deal is about $1325 over invoice, when the Training Service Fee and Pack (NJ) are included. But $2400 off of MSRP is a fair bit of change better than my deal. I've had a relationship with this dealer for 25 years, so I'm not too worried about relationship building. But I do want to keep them honest, as the saying goes in this wonderful capitalistic society of ours.
It's more about over invoice than off msrp. At 1325 over, you've done pretty well.