PDA

View Full Version : Radio reception

Genieone1
07-20-2004, 12:02 PM
I'm new to the forums. I just took ownership of my new 2004 X5 3.0. However I've found that the radio stations that my old Honda got clearly are not as clear in my X5. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, are there any solutions, upgrades?? Thanks for any feedback.

samlee4444
07-20-2004, 12:40 PM
I'm new to the forums. I just took ownership of my new 2004 X5 3.0. However I've found that the radio stations that my old Honda got clearly are not as clear in my X5. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, are there any solutions, upgrades?? Thanks for any feedback.

I used to have a Honda too, but now have a 2004-330ci and my radio reception S-U-C-K-S in comparison. :thumbdwn: The most annoying part is when I'm listening to AM and I go under a bridge or underpass and i get a loud ass buzzing sound, whereas my Honda used to have a soft hissing that was much easier on the ear.

They really need to do something about this...

rshankar
07-30-2004, 10:36 PM
I used to have a Honda too, but now have a 2004-330ci and my radio reception S-U-C-K-S in comparison. :thumbdwn: The most annoying part is when I'm listening to AM and I go under a bridge or underpass and i get a loud ass buzzing sound, whereas my Honda used to have a soft hissing that was much easier on the ear.

They really need to do something about this...

My AM reception is sucky too. I get this buzz which tends to get more high pitched as I accelerate. My FM is not much better either. The tech I took it to said that it was due to the fact that my antenna was in the rear window glass and the glass was tinted... go figure

Genieone1
08-02-2004, 10:48 AM
My AM reception is sucky too. I get this buzz which tends to get more high pitched as I accelerate. My FM is not much better either. The tech I took it to said that it was due to the fact that my antenna was in the rear window glass and the glass was tinted... go figure

Genieone1
08-02-2004, 10:49 AM
Thanks, for the info hopefully they can provide a solution for this.