PDA

View Full Version : Best Dealer Experience?

Cactoes Gel
07-25-2004, 07:27 PM
My wife and I are in the market for a new X5. This is going to be our first BMW. For people in SoCal, where did you guys get yours? How was your buying experience before and after your purchase?

Thanks all!

dkl
07-25-2004, 11:51 PM
Crevier BMW in Santa Ana is very good...just bought my 04' X5 from them four months ago. New Century BMW in Alhambra is also decent from what I've heard. But by all means, avoid Asseal BMW in Monrovia...a very arrogant bunch.

Cactoes Gel
07-26-2004, 10:31 AM
thanks for the reply. I'll go check them out. I was going to wait for the 05s to come out. but I read here somewhere that there weren't gonna be any changes anyway.

Ronin009
07-28-2004, 05:55 PM
Bob Smith BMW in calabasas, has been my family's BMW dealership for over 30 years, and I just recently purchased my first BMW from them. I have to say that my buying experience has been on of the best of my life, if you wan t a recommendation as for George Bunnel there, he has been such a great help, still 6 months after my purchase. But I do have to warn, their service department is going through some serious growing pains, they just renctly moved in to a new location that is ten times the size of their previous and they are having a few problems. But I would absolutely reccomend them. You can mention my name to George there and he will take very good care of you.

Nick Schmitt

2002 BMW (Dinan) X5 4.6is