PDA

View Full Version : My new 650i Gran Coupe!

nc_doc
01-30-2013, 11:05 AM
white on black with M-sport pkg, 20" wheels, all the cameras, fully loaded with every option except B&O, night vision, and soft close doors. Absolutely love it!
I've already ordered front black kidney grills, i bought some black vinyl tape online at ebay to replace the chrome window trimming, and next week scheduled to get a tint job and clear bra (which covers the entire hood, front bumper, fenders, and mirrors). Last step for now will be to purchase a nice set of wheels (i'm thinking ADVs, DPEs, HREs, forgiatto's, or vossens). I want to concentrate on the exterior 1st before i make any performance upgrades.
I plan on keeping this baby for a very long time!
:rofl:

Leslierc
01-30-2013, 11:36 AM
Very, very nice! Congratulations!

nc_doc
01-30-2013, 11:59 AM
thanks leslierc!
i was having a tough time deciding on whether to go with the panamera turbo vs the CLS 63 AMG vs S7 vs the 650 Gran Coupe, but ultimately i'm very pleased with my decision.

Leslierc
01-30-2013, 03:24 PM
thanks leslierc!
i was having a tough time deciding on whether to go with the panamera turbo vs the CLS 63 AMG vs S7 vs the 650 Gran Coupe, but ultimately i'm very pleased with my decision.

That's all that matters! I felt much the same way...wanted to stay in an executive sedan that could perform and choices were down to the 650ix GC and the 4S. Since I had already experienced the M6 (along with the related costs of ownership), I did not have too much interest in the PTT.

EmM HoLLa
01-31-2013, 03:13 PM
Beautiful...

WhyGeeGee
02-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Grats on your car but the only thing I don't like is the rear diffuser , why does it have to be black is beyond me.

Leslierc
02-05-2013, 03:17 AM
Grats on your car but the only thing I don't like is the rear diffuser , why does it have to be black is beyond me.

Personally, I like it. Besides, I think it's practical in this instance. White is a difficult colour...shows dirt quickly and easily discoloured by heat and certain chemicals...a black diffuser masks a multitude of sins.

nwills
02-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Nice car! I have the exact same and plan on doing the same mods! lol

I'll be going with 21" Adv1. I've also ordered the vinyl for the window trim..hope I can do a clean install!

Only difference is I definitely want to drop the car a little. I'd prefer not changing the springs but I find the wheel gap is a little too much without a drop. AC Schnitzer has springs for the F06. I'll post pics when I'm done.

ShakeDaddy
02-05-2013, 05:13 PM

Couldn't agree with you more, just looks chopped and unfinished. Having my diffuser painted Imola next week. Should also help the black exhaust tips pop.

Hope she'll look, "sweet and complete". ;)

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x58/shake58/DSCN2261_zps03b51af4.jpg

djsaad1
02-06-2013, 09:07 AM
Looks great! Let us know what wheels you end up with.

dpharm650
02-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Looks like you bought from the same place I did. Valley?