BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Really need help choosing color

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ChrisF01 
#1 · (Edited)
I have already paid for the car and have until the end of the month to choose what I want. But Im stuck (and probably driving the guy at the store crazy) because I keep changing the color I want. I initially wanted Glacial silver but then saw the brochure and changed my mind when I saw another color I liked. Does anyone have High Definition pics of a 2013 7 series thats glacial silver ? I also plan on tinting the windows and adding a spoiler so if someone has THAT setup I would love to see it. I also am getting the M package so it only comes in 5 colors..black, another black, glacial silver, imperial blue,and alpine white ( I live in the middle east and black might be too hard to keep clean)..any ideas would be welcome. Its actually becoming mind numbing when trying to decide what I want. I have seen some 3 series BMW's in Glacial silver and some look great while others look rather dull ..help!
So do you think a 740LI with rear spoiler and tint with M package , black leather would look good? Remember I am in the Middle east so I dont think black is an option.
Thanks

#2 ·
Well,
after looking at other posters cars I have decided on Imperial blue, with brown leather and burlap wood inlay. Does anyone have a good picture of a 7 series long wheel base in Imperial Blue that I could take a look at? Never thought that trying to pick the color and options would be so mind numbing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.