BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Head light height adjustment

7K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  TXSTYLE 
#1 ·
I have a 2009 F02. Anyone knows how to adjust the HID low beam to point higher ? Thanks

#2 ·
The vertical adjustment screw for the drivers headlight is under a small plastic cap in the fender to the right of the light (when standing in front), the adjustment for the passengers is again to the right of the light inside the access panel for the lamp housing. The other adjustment screw (to the left) moves the lights left/right. Note that if you are at the extremes in adjustment of up/down, turning the screw further makes the light move left/right.

#5 ·
Trying to adjust these as well. I think I see them. But are they turnable without moving the large cover that ribs along the entire inside fender?
I need to adjust the drivers side horizontal pattern. It/beam is too far right to me at night.
What tool to adjust?

FYI... I just installed xenon type halogen in Fogs. Easiest install ever! Looks fantastic!

BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.