PDA

View Full Version : X3 programmable key

spehuang
09-17-2004, 09:39 PM
Hi folks,

I'm the proud owner of a silver 2.5 premium package x3. Just got it today. I've read a lot about programming the keys with different functions. Was the dealer supposed to give me a sheet that tells me what's been pre-programmed? He just told me that it has memory features.

Can anyone give me any advise? If I get it reporgrammed, will he charge me money? Also can anyone recommend good all-weaher floormats? Are they a waste?

Also do you have any other tips or words of wisdom that you can pass onto this new owner???

THANKS!!! I LOVE THE CAR!!!

TerryS
09-19-2004, 12:10 AM
The BMW all weather floor mats are great.

Your dealer can give you a key memory programming sheet. My dealer programmed once at no charge (going through the sales rep).

spehuang
09-20-2004, 01:41 PM
The BMW all weather floor mats are great.

Your dealer can give you a key memory programming sheet. My dealer programmed once at no charge (going through the sales rep).

THANKS!!! Im going today to talk to them about the programmable key and also this morning I started to hear the infamous creaking of the windows.

LeucX3
09-20-2004, 03:10 PM
The key programming sheet is about four pages long. There's lots of stuff you can do it. Have fun and congrats.