PDA

View Full Version : Why is there an x-3 sub forum?

beware_phog
10-04-2004, 08:12 PM
Why? Is the moderator an X5 owner feeling insecure about his ride? :)

LeucX3
10-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Why? Is the moderator an X5 owner feeling insecure about his ride? :)
The power that be thought it best to keep the recent X5 refugees from RF happy and create thier own community within Bimmerfest.

Many disagree, thinking that it will cause separation issues utimately not good for Bimmerfest as a whole, but those voices weren't totally listened to.

Jon Shafer
10-05-2004, 09:03 AM
The power that be thought it best to keep the recent X5 refugees from RF happy and create thier own community within Bimmerfest.

Many disagree, thinking that it will cause separation issues utimately not good for Bimmerfest as a whole, but those voices weren't totally listened to.Empirical data collected here at The 'Fest has demonstrated clearly and
convincingly that forced integration may not be the wisest approach.

For instance, we used to have very active separate ///M forums until
we merged them and lumped them all together. That forum now sees
only 3 active threads per day on average.

I regret if anyone feels personally harmed by this action.

Take a good look at any thriving community in any context, and what
you will see is diversity. Valuing uniqueness is not a bad thing.

Kewl X5
10-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Every X owner is welcome in the Refugee lounge! :thumbup:

Many disagree, thinking that it will cause separation issues utimately not good for Bimmerfest as a whole, but those voices weren't totally listened to.

rod
10-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Why not make X5 a subforum too?

JetBlack330i
10-18-2004, 08:29 PM
Every X owner is welcome in the Refugee lounge! :thumbup:
Am I not welcome? :bawling:

PersonaNonGrata
10-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Am I not welcome? :bawling:

Well, we'll make a special exception for you. ;)

Come on by. It's a fun area to visit. I also visit the regular Off-Topic board but it's a little scattered in there.

Did you try the trick I PM'd you about? I'm going nuts with MP3's now. :guitar:

PersonaNonGrata
10-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Why not make X5 a subforum too?

Well it sort of is like two subforums in the X series.

BTW, Nice choice of vehicles. It's quite possibly the perfect combo to have in your garage. :D I like your signature line too. Neither of my "German" cars are made in Deutschland either.

JetBlack330i
10-19-2004, 10:55 AM
Well, we'll make a special exception for you. ;)

Come on by. It's a fun area to visit. I also visit the regular Off-Topic board but it's a little scattered in there.

Did you try the trick I PM'd you about? I'm going nuts with MP3's now. :guitar:
I'm trying to get my friend to give my his BT dongle so I don't have to buy a cable.
Will try that when I get it. :thumbup:

PersonaNonGrata
10-19-2004, 11:14 AM
I'm trying to get my friend to give my his BT dongle so I don't have to buy a cable.
Will try that when I get it. :thumbup:

Cool. Let me know when you get it because you will need the software to run it. I'm having a few glitches with it but nothing that affects functionality, just a hassle. I'll point you to the software.