PDA

View Full Version : Online Zaino Dealer needed

captana
10-14-2004, 04:14 PM
Does any of you guys know a Zaino dealer that would ship internationally?
I live in Qatar (Middle East) and I've been trying to buy zaino, tried everything, but zaino's web site won't ship internationally nor accept my credit card because its issued outside the US. although I have a shipping address in the states (my shipping forwarder agent) the problem is the credit card's billing address! :dunno:

Alex Baumann
10-14-2004, 04:35 PM
Why don't you wire the money to the forwarding agency and let them pay it ?

Terry Kennedy
10-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Does any of you guys know a Zaino dealer that would ship internationally?
I live in Qatar (Middle East) and I've been trying to buy zaino, tried everything, but zaino's web site won't ship internationally nor accept my credit card because its issued outside the US. although I have a shipping address in the states (my shipping forwarder agent) the problem is the credit card's billing address! :dunno:You could call Sal Zaino and have him process the credit card order manually. However, you may have an issue with international shipping as I'm told Zaino will not provide a MSDS which is needed for transport. Check to make sure before placing an order.

TOGWT
10-15-2004, 11:23 AM
All other International customers:
Alex Terzic
Bad Kissinger, Germany
+49 971 61817
http://www.viper-lifestyle.de
Email: alexander.terzic@t-online.de

CAZ Comp
Chandra Kumar
Singapore, 34913
65-285-1778
Email: zymga@singnet.com.sg

~Hope this helps~

captana
10-19-2004, 06:15 PM
Thank you guys for your advice, the problem is solved..but not through sal zaino. He said he cannot process any international credit cards since he has agents outside the states, the problem is ,his agent in germany wont ship outside the EU and the agent in singapore never answers enquiries.. anyway I placed an order through www.ecklers.com and they were very helpful, just recived their confirmation today, and the stuff is on its way :thumbup: