PDA

View Full Version : E46 330Ci in model year 2006

seh
10-21-2004, 07:40 PM
I've heard about the new E90 3-series sedans arriving sometime next year, and the corresponding new coupe that would follow a year or more later. What about the current generation 3-series coupes? Will BMW keep making them next year, selling the current coupe alongside the new sedan?

I ask because I know exactly which 330Ci configuration I'd buy today, but I'm considering the costs and benefits of waiting one more year to make the purchase. A major lack of benefit would be the desired car not even being available for sale next year.

Both authoritative facts and outright speculation would be most welcome.

Technic
10-21-2004, 07:57 PM
I've heard about the new E90 3-series sedans arriving sometime next year, and the corresponding new coupe that would follow a year or more later. What about the current generation 3-series coupes? Will BMW keep making them next year, selling the current coupe alongside the new sedan?

I ask because I know exactly which 330Ci configuration I'd buy today, but I'm considering the costs and benefits of waiting one more year to make the purchase. A major lack of benefit would be the desired car not even being available for sale next year.

Both authoritative facts and outright speculation would be most welcome.

E90 sedan in late summer 2005, E46 Coupe continues until spring/summer 2006 then replaced by the new E90 Coupe by early summer (competition is getting better and relentless).

My no science-marketing-inside-information speculation. :D

seh
10-22-2004, 08:56 AM
E90 sedan in late summer 2005, E46 Coupe continues until spring/summer 2006So my plan could work. I'd be able to order a 2006 E46 coupe around next September.

then replaced by the new E90 Coupe by early summer (competition is getting better and relentless).What do you mean to imply with your parenthetical comment? That the E90 will have to get a lot better to compete?