PDA

View Full Version : Bimmer Newbie Can't Sleep At Night

Godsogd
10-24-2004, 09:01 AM
Greetings to all... I just became the proud owner of a 2000 528i. Man I have two awesome kids, a beautiful wife, a successful online business and have been blessed with many other exciting times in my life; but I can't beleive how much I appreciate and love this car! So much so that I can barely sleep at night thinking about getting a chance to drive this beauty the next day!

Looking forward to learning more and thank you all for the valuable contribution of knowledge available in one place for those of us who share the same Bim-cession. :thumbup:

FenPhen
10-24-2004, 12:12 PM
Greetings to all... I just became the proud owner of a 2000 528i. Man I have two awesome kids, a beautiful wife, a successful online business and have been blessed with many other exciting times in my life; but I can't beleive how much I appreciate and love this car! So much so that I can barely sleep at night thinking about getting a chance to drive this beauty the next day!
Yeah, the car'll do that to you. Congratulations. :)

markseven
10-24-2004, 01:06 PM
Godsogd,

Cool handle!:thumbup: There is something about the E39 that sets apart from other cars... :)

-Mark

Godsogd
10-24-2004, 01:15 PM
Markseven,

I noticed the "T" designation on the end of your model number... I have a 528iA - what do the "A" and "T" stand for at the end?

Blessins to yah!

PropellerHead
10-24-2004, 01:20 PM
Markseven,

I noticed the "T" designation on the end of your model number... I have a 528iA - what do the "A" and "T" stand for at the end?

Blessins to yah!A=Automatic T=Touring (wagon)
And welcome to the 'fest!

jun
10-24-2004, 01:27 PM
It would be very difficult to get out. The last couple of days, I've been thinking of switching rides from my 03 540a to a 2005 Lexus GX 470. Everytime I get in my car, I just can't even think of doing it.

Godsogd
10-24-2004, 01:41 PM
Thanks! Learnin as I go...

Cute Sheelah... She's Ah Beauty! (Aussie accent intended)

liuk3
10-24-2004, 05:54 PM
... I can barely sleep at night thinking about getting a chance to drive this beauty the next day!

:thumbup:

Ditto on that. :thumbup: