PDA

View Full Version : New winter pic

zerofighter
10-24-2004, 11:53 PM
http://www3.telus.net/ivs/abbmw05.jpg

This is from a local meet/what cars are out there get together. Here is one pic, I thought it was pretty damn good. Props to Ben for such great photography skills, he surely out does me.:thumbup:

He has more, I will try to get them from him. It looks like I have a new sig now:D

Enjoy.

P.s. winter sucks!! :mad: Except when you turn DSC off in an empty parking lot :eeps:

markseven
10-25-2004, 09:32 AM
ZF,

Where's the pic? :p

-Mark

cprgolds
10-25-2004, 09:47 AM
The reflections of the window lights on the hood and roof are cool.

Nice photo!! :thumbup:

craigt-from-atl
10-25-2004, 10:14 AM
ZF,

Where's the pic? :p

-Mark

I had to 'right-click', select "properties" and copy-paste the link.

zerofighter
10-25-2004, 08:14 PM
I have fixed it now.

markseven
10-25-2004, 09:46 PM
I have fixed it now.
Righteous, bro :thumbup:

-Mark

zerofighter
10-25-2004, 11:17 PM
Righteous, bro :thumbup:

-Mark

Thanks, soo, did you convince your wife that m-tech prevents forest fires and help the kids with their ABCs yet?

markseven
10-26-2004, 01:46 PM
Thanks, soo, did you convince your wife that m-tech prevents forest fires and help the kids with their ABCs yet?
ZF, that's a sore subject, dude. In a nutshell, my wife knows I'm anal when it comes to taking care of our stuff (cars), so she wont drive the 5 to work or school 'cause she's scared the car will get dinged while parked. I don't drive the 5 'cause there are too many gravel trucks on the freeway I drive (my brother in law and a few co-worker's who drive the same freeway have replaced their windshields and other front-end bits due to gravel getting kicked up). So the 5 sits at home 90% of the time. I don't mind, but she's pissed cause we are paying for a car we hardly drive. Spend $1500+ on the M-Tech stuff? Not at this point :( :cry: :mad:

-Mark

zerofighter
10-26-2004, 09:39 PM
ZF, that's a sore subject, dude. In a nutshell, my wife knows I'm anal when it comes to taking care of our stuff (cars), so she wont drive the 5 to work or school 'cause she's scared the car will get dinged while parked. I don't drive the 5 'cause there are too many gravel trucks on the freeway I drive (my brother in law and a few co-worker's who drive the same freeway have replaced their windshields and other front-end bits due to gravel getting kicked up). So the 5 sits at home 90% of the time. I don't mind, but she's pissed cause we are paying for a car we hardly drive. Spend $1500+ on the M-Tech stuff? Not at this point :( :cry: :mad:

-Mark

Ah I see, the car is meant to be driven, just get some 3M or clear plastic rockgaurd or whatever. Then get glass insurance, its $150 or so a year, with a $50 deductable. I have gone through about 2 windsheilds in the past 2 years. They replaced it when I paid the deductable, no questions asked. But I see your point.

markseven
10-26-2004, 10:33 PM
Ah I see, the car is meant to be driven, just get some 3M or clear plastic rockgaurd or whatever. Then get glass insurance, its $150 or so a year, with a $50 deductable. I have gone through about 2 windsheilds in the past 2 years. They replaced it when I paid the deductable, no questions asked. But I see your point.
ZF, Yeah, I wish I drove the car more. I drove the 5 to work today and had one of the best workdays in a long while. Coincidence? :dunno: :thumbup:

-Mark

zerofighter
10-26-2004, 10:50 PM
ZF, Yeah, I wish I drove the car more. I drove the 5 to work today and had one of the best workdays in a long while. Coincidence? :dunno: :thumbup:

-Mark

All the more reason to get m-tech, rockgaurds, and glass insurance

TheMatrixz
10-27-2004, 03:48 PM
One more bonus with the M-Tech rear bumper: you'll notice less mud/water/dirt/sand clinging onto the tailgate.