PDA

View Full Version : New member UK

brianmaslen
10-25-2004, 09:12 AM
:thumbup: Hi All, just found this site and thought I'd say hello from Cambridge UK. On my second E39 530iSport after 4 Landrover Discovery Diesels. To say it's different would be an understatement! My latest 530 is Auto with sport pack, Techno Violet Individual Paint and tinted windows and just about all the extras available in the UK, Elec memory seats full Comms pack, sat nav, TMC, Trafficmaster, phone prep, leather of course, 18 inch alloys, auto dim, mirrors and wipers. I would add some pics but can't work out how yet.

Regards Brian.

markseven
10-25-2004, 09:26 AM
:thumbup: Hi All, just found this site and thought I'd say hello from Cambridge UK. On my second E39 530iSport after 4 Landrover Discovery Diesels. To say it's different would be an understatement! My latest 530 is Auto with sport pack, Techno Violet Individual Paint and tinted windows and just about all the extras available in the UK, Elec memory seats full Comms pack, sat nav, TMC, Trafficmaster, phone prep, leather of course, 18 inch alloys, auto dim, mirrors and wipers. I would add some pics but can't work out how yet.

Regards Brian.
Hi Brian. I don't know if I've seen the color E39 you have. Post a pic when you can :)

-Mark

brianmaslen
10-25-2004, 09:32 AM
Hi, I'd love to post some pics but can't work out how to do oit, any help needed. Do I need a website with space and a link or can I add an image?

Regards Brian.

craigt-from-atl
10-25-2004, 09:33 AM
Hi, I'd love to post some pics but can't work out how to do oit, any help needed. Do I need a website with space and a link or can I add an image?

Regards Brian.

You can just add an image. Look under "Additional Options" when posting and click on "Manage Attachments."

Welcome to bimmerfest!

FireWalker
10-25-2004, 09:57 AM
Sounds nicely loaded! :thumbup:
Would love to see pics of both interior and exterior.
Just click on the "Manage Attachments" bar in the Additional Options window, then browse the files on your computer and highlight your picture files one at a time. You can add up to 4 pics per message, I believe.

brianmaslen
10-26-2004, 10:00 AM
This is my UK spec car. E39 530 Auto with sport pack, Techno Violet Individual Paint and tinted windows and just about all the extras available in the UK, Elec memory seats full Comms pack, sat nav, TMC, Trafficmaster, phone prep, leather of course, 18 inch alloys, auto dim, mirrors and wipers.
Next job is to get the engine chipped to give that little extra power.
Brian :)

markseven
10-26-2004, 10:36 AM
This is my UK spec car. E39 530 Auto with sport pack, Techno Violet Individual Paint and tinted windows and just about all the extras available in the UK, Elec memory seats full Comms pack, sat nav, TMC, Trafficmaster, phone prep, leather of course, 18 inch alloys, auto dim, mirrors and wipers.
Next job is to get the engine chipped to give that little extra power.
Brian :)
She's a beauty. I have seen that color before - I really like it :thumbup:

-Mark