PDA

View Full Version : So many X3's on the roads of L.A.

Jon Shafer
10-26-2004, 06:16 PM
It's unbelieveable, really. I've been driving back-and-forth to L.A.
and it is totally amazing just how many brand-new X3's I see every time.
No doubt a ***hot*** vehicle in the marketplace right now... :thumbup:

Lots of Jet Focking Black, too, btw.
:D

MPoWeRMAN
10-27-2004, 08:18 AM
yep, i am in southern ca, and i have been seeing more and more X3 lately too!!!

pjo1966
10-27-2004, 08:24 AM
yep, i am in southern ca, and i have been seeing more and more X3 lately too!!!

I'm in LA and I still see more X5's thank X3's. I really only have seen a handful of X3's. I'm hoping to add one more to the roads soon! :thumbup:

LeucX3
10-27-2004, 08:25 AM
It's amazing what some incentives will do.

scottcan
10-27-2004, 10:08 AM
Might be due to the great leases avaiable. As I understand it, it seems that BMW overproduced the X3 and there still quite a few left to sell. When I leased mine a few weeks ago the dealer had a lot with about 50 to 75 new X3's. However since I wanted an X3 in a light color with premium and sport package the dealer had to locate one at another dealer. This forum is great!

scottcan

pjo1966
10-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Might be due to the great leases avaiable. As I understand it, it seems that BMW overproduced the X3 and there still quite a few left to sell. When I leased mine a few weeks ago the dealer had a lot with about 50 to 75 new X3's. However since I wanted an X3 in a light color with premium and sport package the dealer had to locate one at another dealer. This forum is great!

scottcan

Scott... which dealer was that?

newdad
10-27-2004, 12:51 PM
i posted a similar message on RF about seeing two + mine bluewater 3.0 X3s within a two-hour period yesterday in dc.

PersonaNonGrata
11-05-2004, 09:04 PM
It's unbelieveable, really. I've been driving back-and-forth to L.A.
and it is totally amazing just how many brand-new X3's I see every time.
No doubt a ***hot*** vehicle in the marketplace right now... :thumbup:

Lots of Jet Focking Black, too, btw.
:D

My dealer here in the hinterland of SoCal told me that they have been selling X3's like hotcakes lately. Is it because of great incentives? I do see more X3 commercials on the tube too so that might be partly why.

I think that Jet Black is the unofficial color of high end cars in LA. You're right. Every other M-B or BMW is black. :dunno: