PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth with assist When??

flynhawaiian
10-28-2004, 10:11 AM
When will the new bluetooth with the assist module or a retrofit be available? I heard it should be soon, but I hate waiting this long :(

doogles
10-28-2004, 04:56 PM
When will the new bluetooth with the assist module or a retrofit be available? I heard it should be soon, but I hate waiting this long :(

Amen to this.

I went to order my local dealer to install the kit today on my 2004 330Ci with BMW Assist, and was told it would kill the BMW Assist functionality.

If the Treo 650 gets here before combined kit, I'll dump BMW Assist in a heartbeat.

-jd

flynhawaiian
10-28-2004, 06:31 PM
only reason i refuse to dump assist is because I travel on trips and if I need the help I want it to be available, no cell phone or other feature will prevent me from dumping the assist module :cry: so BMW hurry up and make me my bluetooth kit that I was promised when I bought my car... :mad: :violent:

Amen to this.

I went to order my local dealer to install the kit today on my 2004 330Ci with BMW Assist, and was told it would kill the BMW Assist functionality.

If the Treo 650 gets here before combined kit, I'll dump BMW Assist in a heartbeat.

-jd

Dave T
11-01-2004, 08:19 AM
Amen to this.

-jd

What's the Treo 650 like?