PDA

View Full Version : Looking to learn the whos and know hows.. please offer any advice

CHud
11-08-2004, 08:11 AM
I've decided I want the X3 to be my new mom car. We'll most likely be purchasing in the Summer 05.

I was referred to this site and heard you all could help me.

As far as which dealerships will negotiate more. What really is a good price.
Oh and I'm also interested in a lease, but is is possible to negotiate up to 15k miles/year rather than the 10k that the dealer is offering here?

I'll be willing to travel to save money on a new buy...

Anyways, the X3 I want is the premium package, 2.5l, leather interior, with dvd player in the headrest...

Any suggestions/comments?

Thanks!

sfca-325i
11-08-2004, 11:03 AM
I don't have the link, but you might want to search for the BMW credit card. One of the perks is that it will add allowable miles on your lease (we got an application in the mail for the CC).

dennett
11-08-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm no expert on X3s, but I wouldn't advise buying a 2.5 with leather and an auto, which I'd assume you'd be getting due to having a baby in the back seat. With BMW's new pricing on the '05 3.0s you'd only have to pay about $1,600 more over a comparably equipped, leather, tiptronic, premium package, X3 2.5. Get a base 3.0 with the new lower priced premium package instead :thumbup:

Dr. Phil
11-08-2004, 07:32 PM
I'm no expert on X3s, but I wouldn't advise buying a 2.5 with leather and an auto, which I'd assume you'd be getting due to having a baby in the back seat. With BMW's new pricing on the '05 3.0s you'd only have to pay about $1,600 more over a comparably equipped, leather, tiptronic, premium package, X3 2.5. Get a base 3.0 with the new lower priced premium package instead :thumbup:
:stupid:

Definitely worth going 3.0 :thumbup: