PDA

View Full Version : Need advise on fair price for my 540i

NC540
11-10-2004, 08:42 AM
My company is transferring me to St. Croix, USVI. I'll probably be in the islands for 5+ years and will need to sell my 2000 540iA. I've been doing alot of research on Autotrader, NADA, KBB, etc. and it appears that $27K is a fair price. But, I don't want to ask too much and though this site would be a great resouce since alot of people have recently purchased similar cars. I have included some details about the car below and would appreciate any input:

2000 540iA
59,000 miles
Jet black/sand leather
DSP
NAV
shades
sport package
comfort seats
fold-down rear seat w/ ski bag
6-disk CD
xenon
PDC
m-steering wheel
m-parallel wheels
integrated phone
No Warranty

The car is stock and is in excellent condition and radiator/expansion tank were recently replaced.

Does $27k sound about right for this car?

Thanks

dagoo98
11-10-2004, 11:30 AM
My company is transferring me to St. Croix, USVI. I'll probably be in the islands for 5+ years and will need to sell my 2000 540iA. I've been doing alot of research on Autotrader, NADA, KBB, etc. and it appears that $27K is a fair price. But, I don't want to ask too much and though this site would be a great resouce since alot of people have recently purchased similar cars. I have included some details about the car below and would appreciate any input:

2000 540iA
59,000 miles
Jet black/sand leather
DSP
NAV
shades
sport package
comfort seats
fold-down rear seat w/ ski bag
6-disk CD
xenon
PDC
m-steering wheel
m-parallel wheels
integrated phone
No Warranty

The car is stock and is in excellent condition and radiator/expansion tank were recently replaced.

Does $27k sound about right for this car?

Thanks

I think that's a fair price.