PDA

View Full Version : replacing e60 foglight bulb

surewin
11-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Does anyone know what type of fog light bulb the E60 545i has? It lists the type of bulbs for other parts of the car (high beams, turn signals, etc.) in the owner's manual, but it doesn't list the type of fog light bulb the 545i has.

It also doesn't state how to replace the fog light bulb, but it shows how to replace the other bulbs. Does anyone know the best way to replace the fog light bulbs in case of malfunction? Thanks-

Menscha
11-24-2004, 10:18 AM
Fog lamp - H8

beewang
11-24-2004, 11:53 AM
I hope you know that for 4yrs 50k your dealer is responsible for any burned out light bulbs. Why are you doing it your self??
:dunno:

Also, why is your "fog light" burned out in SoCal?? What fog are we talking about?? or did ya turned it on for the smog :p :bustingup

surewin
11-29-2004, 02:46 AM
I hope you know that for 4yrs 50k your dealer is responsible for any burned out light bulbs. Why are you doing it your self??
:dunno:

Also, why is your "fog light" burned out in SoCal?? What fog are we talking about?? or did ya turned it on for the smog :p :bustingup

I just want to know for my information, and my bulbs are fine for now. I was just skimming the owner's manual and I didn't see how to replace the fog light bulbs- figured it doesn't hurt to learn more about my car. :rolleyes: