PDA

View Full Version : My sister got a CPO 540/6

Frank Rizzo
11-28-2004, 09:38 PM
.........not that I'm jealous or anything....not like I've been perusing thry BMWUSA's CPO invantory for 4 months thinking...."if I could find a 2003 540/6 I'd definitely trade up"....no..... not at all...

Oh well...It's a 2003 Sterling Gray with gray interior, 18K miles. Never been registered, dealer's wife's car. Real low options, all I see is the rear power sunshade (if that's an option), No CWP, NAV or heated seats. The speakers dont say H/K so maybe that's not an option either. I'm stragely drawn to the large exhaust tip on the '03....

The kicker was that she was bringing the E38 in for service and saw the car and like the color and traded in. She told me that she really wanted an automatic, but could "live with" the manual. Sigh. Maybe she'll tire of it soon, and I'll get a shot.

yes. I went joyriding.

vexed
11-28-2004, 11:03 PM
.........not that I'm jealous or anything....not like I've been perusing thry BMWUSA's CPO invantory for 4 months thinking...."if I could find a 2003 540/6 I'd definitely trade up"....no..... not at all...

Oh well...It's a 2003 Sterling Gray with gray interior, 18K miles. Never been registered, dealer's wife's car. Real low options, all I see is the rear power sunshade (if that's an option), No CWP, NAV or heated seats. The speakers dont say H/K so maybe that's not an option either. I'm stragely drawn to the large exhaust tip on the '03....

The kicker was that she was bringing the E38 in for service and saw the car and like the color and traded in. She told me that she really wanted an automatic, but could "live with" the manual. Sigh. Maybe she'll tire of it soon, and I'll get a shot.

yes. I went joyriding.

Sterling gray:yumyum: :yumyum: That car came with everything you need.