PDA

View Full Version : I give www.autogeek.com 10/10 for their good service.

Fifty_Cent
12-10-2004, 08:00 AM
Well done guys. I have received two days ago the complete kit that I have ordered.
The products were drop- shipped and were delivered to my door.
I cannot wait to try them on my car.

Aim of the project is:

1. Remove some swirl marks on affected areas with 3M swirl mark remover for dark colours.

2. Apply KLASSE AIONE

3. Apply KLASSE GLAZE

4. Apply P21S for extra shine.

I will keep you all posted.

I am really glad that these guys were so efficient, even as far aw where I live in, Nicosia/Cyprus.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Alex Baumann
12-10-2004, 09:19 AM
What did you pay for shipping ?

PropellerHead
12-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Well done guys. I have received two days ago the complete kit that I have ordered.
The products were drop- shipped and were delivered to my door.
I cannot wait to try them on my car.

Aim of the project is:

1. Remove some swirl marks on affected areas with 3M swirl mark remover for dark colours.

2. Apply KLASSE AIONE

3. Apply KLASSE GLAZE

4. Apply P21S for extra shine.

I will keep you all posted.

I am really glad that these guys were so efficient, even as far aw where I live in, Nicosia/Cyprus.
:thumbup: :thumbup:Just did that on the X- Make sure you give the SG time to cure!
http://www.my02.com/images/04x5/knoll.jpg

MMME30W
12-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I give them a :thumbup: , ordered some 303 Protectant and Pinnacle few months ago, came right away no problem...

Fifty_Cent
12-11-2004, 09:33 AM
Alex, I have paid 30$ for shipping, but they were delivered to my door, so that is really cheap.

So, today I have managed to apply most of the stuff.

I have started with washing the car to get rid of the spray wax I had on.

Then, I applied the 3M swirl remover for dark colours. I am really amazed about this product. It is not really abrasive, so, not all light scratches were removed, but what amazed me is that this thing is an excellent cleaner/polish. Excellent product, worth every penny! It cleanes the paint, and is an excellent preparation for AIONE. The result was pretty fantastic, and the car looked much nicer already. OK, I lot of rubbing was needed, but it was worth it, since the more I rubbed the shinier it looked.

I continued with the AIONE KLASSE PRODUCT. This is not really a polish, it is more like a sealant/glaze. Nice product, i must say. It creates a thin layer of (acrylic) film, protecting the polished paint, and nickel.

I then applied the Klasse glaze. Well, at that point I think a applied too much of this stuff, cause it was really hard to remove it. But it did eventually, and the glaze now is fantastic.

What dissapointed me was the P21S. I have tried a bit one a small area, and to my suprise, there was no difference when I buffed it off. I mean, you couldnt see any visible difference from the other paintwork...

Obviously, after all that rubbing I did not have any patience left to do some more, so, I will use the P21S wax some other time.

I will try and take some photos in order to see the finished result.

Now, I am so tired, I think I am going to go and have some fish meze at a fish tavern....

Regards to all!

BahnBaum
12-11-2004, 08:37 PM
You may want to apply 3 or 4 coats of the SG, giving it a minimum of a full day between coats. I actually did my multiple coats several days apart, washing in between them. The shine gets progressively deeper and the finish lasts a LONG time.

Alex

PropellerHead
12-11-2004, 08:55 PM
You may want to apply 3 or 4 coats of the SG, giving it a minimum of a full day between coats. I actually did my multiple coats several days apart, washing in between them. The shine gets progressively deeper and the finish lasts a LONG time.

AlexEyep- I did 3 coats of SG and then 3 of P21s. I know... I know... :confused: