PDA

View Full Version : Comfort Access for E60

OnOn
12-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Anybody out there hear anything about whether they will be making Comfort Access standard/optional on the E60 (maybe as part of new R6 launch)? It looks like it will definitly be included in the new E90, so I don't understand why they would not be including it into a higher-line model as well....Thanks!

///M Rakete
12-16-2004, 05:55 PM
If you mean the automatic adjustment of the steering wheel and seat upon entry and exit then it's already there, see page 37 (Comfort Seats only) and 43 of the owner's manual.

Anybody out there hear anything about whether they will be making Comfort Access standard/optional on the E60 (maybe as part of new R6 launch)? It looks like it will definitly be included in the new E90, so I don't understand why they would not be including it into a higher-line model as well....Thanks!

subterFUSE
12-16-2004, 07:45 PM
No..... Comfort Access is BMW version of KeylessGo on Merc.

It's a key without a blade, and you never put it into an ignition. You can just leave it in your pocket and press a button to start the car.

7-series offers this feature.

///M Rakete
12-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Ah, okay. Yes, this is the one other thing I would have liked in addition to power folding mirror (a Euro option) but it seems I'm a hopeless propeller-head.

No..... Comfort Access is BMW version of KeylessGo on Merc.

It's a key without a blade, and you never put it into an ignition. You can just leave it in your pocket and press a button to start the car.

7-series offers this feature.