PDA

View Full Version : Scratch and dent repair in Portland, OR

mark_12345
12-28-2004, 11:59 AM
Any recommendation for a scratch and dent repair in the Portland, OR area?

I have a couple of dents and would like to see if a scratch and repair place can fix it before I take it to a body shop. :cry:

rader
12-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Kuni uses same day Scatch and Dent. I had one of their guys estimate how much it would take to remove 3 dings from my M3. He said $400 which I think is way to high. Other people in the country say they pay around $75/dent. The guy looked like he was right out of high school and messed up some of the plastic in my trunk. Personally I would not use them.
Check the yellow pages. I called Dent-Be-Gone and he gave me an estimate of $165-$250 for the three dents which I thought sounded reasonable. I ended up selling the car before getting the dents fixed. I beleive Dent-be-gone is also a one man operation so you are getting someone who has experience.

Patrick330i
12-30-2004, 12:16 AM
I remember the name of the place now. It is called Artistic. It is on the 217 FWY just before the 5 fwy at 72nd ave. There was a guy there named Brian and he has an M3. I took two different cars in there and he was very cool. Good luck.