PDA

View Full Version : xenon question

MPoWeRMAN
12-28-2004, 03:22 PM
any help would be great, for an x3 without xenons, can you replace them with xenons from another x3, is it the same plug? i am thinking about buying the euro clear corner xenons, and if i do, i will try to sell my stock xenons to someone without xenons who wants xenons

TOOBER1
12-30-2004, 08:38 PM
hey there, what is your exact question? im looking to put in xeoons in the stock light set up i have. i dnt know if i can and how i can do this. thats one thing i wish i could have gotten...

any help would be great, for an x3 without xenons, can you replace them with xenons from another x3, is it the same plug? i am thinking about buying the euro clear corner xenons, and if i do, i will try to sell my stock xenons to someone without xenons who wants xenons

The Other Tom
12-30-2004, 09:02 PM
Contact these guys.....http://www.umnitza.com/
They specialize in Xenons for BMW's.

MPoWeRMAN
12-31-2004, 09:36 AM
hey there, what is your exact question? im looking to put in xeoons in the stock light set up i have. i dnt know if i can and how i can do this. thats one thing i wish i could have gotten...
Ok, I have stock xenons on my 2005 X3(its only one week old) I want to order the euro clear corners, but I have to order the whole light assembly, so I am trying to find out if I can sell my xenons once I get the euro ones. (the euros are about $1400 for the pair) If you can find out if they will work on your car, I can sell them to you. It will probably be about a month or so because the euros come from germany and I am going to order them on monday the 3rd. When I get them, I am going to send them to Um-nitza to get angel eyes put in. So as soon as all of that is done, I will have an extra pair of hardly used stock xenons to sell. Which brings me back to my original question: Will they work in an X3 with halogens?