PDA

View Full Version : Finally here

zeal55
01-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Well after the long wait itís finally here:

3.0 Silver Grey, automatic, sport, cold, premium, xenon, nav, servotronic, prem sound, privacy glass.

The only hitch was that I ordered with aluminum trim but it came with the standard wood, everything else was correct so I took it, plus I didnít want to wait for who knows how much longer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/55laez/Jeannie%20X3/IMGP2355.jpg

xspeedy
01-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Nice! Looks a lot like my 2.5 6-spd.

Paul in SF
01-06-2005, 11:38 PM
That is so funny. Did you order from BMW of SF? I ordered aluminum trim and they delivered dark wood as well. Perhaps it's a conspiracy? Perhaps SF doesn't know how to select trim on special orders? :tsk:

echelon153
01-07-2005, 11:00 AM
That's a saweet ride zeal! That's the color I want!
I've been lurking at this forum for awhile now and I must say, great place to be! My wife and I are hoping to purchase a new 3.01 X3. We recently had our Land Rover bought back under the Ca Lemon Law due to multiple problems that cannot be fixed. Looks like the X3 would suite us well.

Zeal (or anyone in SF Bay Area),
if you folks don't mind, how much did you end up paying for yours and w/c dealer? salesman? would you recommend them?

We are interested in Prem Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Xenon and maybe PDC.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work :thumbup:

zeal55
01-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Paul: No not SF it was from Concord, and yea whats up with not selecting the right trim, guess there should be a specific code for it like the packages so that whomever is putting it together doesnt skip over it

echelon153: thanks! check you pm