PDA

View Full Version : my only real regret I need cruise for my x3

ssmv650
01-10-2005, 08:01 PM
I have been looking for part number kits for both
cruise & fog lights all I ever get is "well bmw is not doing that for your x3 right now" call me again later. However they did do kits for the z4.

I would kill for cruise on my x3. The lack of cruise is my only real regret. I have called a couple of places to no avail. I really need cruise for my driving method/sanity.

I constantly think I should have turned around and taken the car back the minute I realized it (on 76 on the way home) 6 months ago.
Oh well I got what I paid for. I am considering selling the x3 to get cruise.

ssmv650

sarafil????????? help wise one

x3man
01-10-2005, 08:13 PM
I have been looking for part number kits for both
cruise & fog lights all I ever get is "well bmw is not doing that for your x3 right now" call me again later. However they did do kits for the z4.

I would kill for cruise on my x3. The lack of cruise is my only real regret. I have called a couple of places to no avail. I really need cruise for my driving method/sanity.

I constantly think I should have turned around and taken the car back the minute I realized it (on 76 on the way home) 6 months ago.
Oh well I got what I paid for. I am considering selling the x3 to get cruise.

What do you mean by cruise? I don't think you mean cruise control because the X3 has it. Is it some sort of light??

dherzfeld
01-10-2005, 08:22 PM
The 2004 X3 2.5 didn't have cruise control as standard, optional for $475 only w/ a 3-spoke sport steering wheel. :thumbdwn: IMO, a poor decision by BMW not to include as standard.

ssmv650
01-10-2005, 08:35 PM
The 2004 X3 2.5 didn't have cruise control as standard, optional for $475 only w/ a 3-spoke sport steering wheel. :thumbdwn: IMO, a poor decision by BMW not to include as standard.

I have one of the 2.5 auto with no cruise control. It has been complicated to live like this. But I am just soft I guess. Even If I have some german ancestors.

SSMV650