PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth From Spain

J.Beltri
01-17-2005, 12:38 AM
Hey guys, I have finally after 9 months (like a baby), my new X3 3.0D. My cellular Nokia 6820 don't work fine with the car, is not possible read the phone book on the BMW's screen. I try with another models of cellulars (Sony-Ericsson, Siemens) and I have the same or more problems.
Somebody know exactly which models phones work fine and reconize perfectly the car and can use all the options of the Bluetooth system?
Thanks fron Barcelona

LDV330i
01-17-2005, 05:55 AM
Hey guys, I have finally after 9 months (like a baby), my new X3 3.0D. My cellular Nokia 6820 don't work fine with the car, is not possible read the phone book on the BMW's screen. I try with another models of cellulars (Sony-Ericsson, Siemens) and I have the same or more problems.
Somebody know exactly which models phones work fine and reconize perfectly the car and can use all the options of the Bluetooth system?
Thanks fron Barcelona A quick use of the SEARCH function came up with this thread (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78474&highlight=phone+work+BT) that includes a link to a list of BT supported phones plus people's own experiences. :)

GoR2002
01-19-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks fron Barcelona

Hello, I'm from Murcia, Spain, and had some troubles with tha NEW sims cards from Movistar. The new ones (128Kb) don't work in my father 645ci (proffesional Phone.. not bluetooth) and don't work in my X3 with bluettoth and T68i.

When I change to the old SIM (64Kb) all works fine on both cars..

LDV330i
01-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Hello, I'm from Murcia, Spain, and had some troubles with tha NEW sims cards from Movistar. The new ones (128Kb) don't work in my father 645ci (proffesional Phone.. not bluetooth) and don't work in my X3 with bluettoth and T68i.

When I change to the old SIM (64Kb) all works fine on both cars..

The phones may be incapable of reading the larger memory. Did you buy the new SIM cards directly from Teléfonica? If so, I would go back to the store and ask them if they know of any issues with trying to use a SIM card with a larger storage capacity.