PDA

View Full Version : 1ST TIME USER...QUESTIONS TO HELP KEEP THE NEW 05 330ci clean

330ciPfmcePkg05
01-17-2005, 06:47 AM
:dunno: Hey I am a first time member and user, just wanted to know what products to use to help keep my car clean on the exterior and interior...i just got a 2005 Orient Blue 330ci with Performance Package..Cold Weather Package...Navigation...Xenon auto-leveling...Harmon Kardon audio.black leather sports seats and "black cube" interior trim...id appreciate some help, i am not too sure what to use..thanks!

Alex Baumann
01-17-2005, 06:57 AM
Hello,

Congratulations on your new car. First time cleaning questions have been asked here before. So, I'd like to encourage you browse the Detailing Forum first. Use the 'Search This Forum' button on the top right of the screen. It's very useful :)

jetstream23
01-17-2005, 10:05 AM
:dunno: Hey I am a first time member and user, just wanted to know what products to use to help keep my car clean on the exterior and interior...i just got a 2005 Orient Blue 330ci with Performance Package..Cold Weather Package...Navigation...Xenon auto-leveling...Harmon Kardon audio.black leather sports seats and "black cube" interior trim...id appreciate some help, i am not too sure what to use..thanks!

Black leather and Black cube, huh? I almost went with that until I took my wife to the dealership and she took a look and said...."well, if you want to feel like Darth Vader...."

Jet Black/Natural Brown (Black Cube) 330i ZHP on the way !!!

330ciPfmcePkg05
01-17-2005, 10:12 AM
hey jet...thats your wife talking...does she know anything about bmw's? decide what you like not anyone else

jetstream23
01-18-2005, 09:54 AM
hey jet...thats your wife talking...does she know anything about bmw's? decide what you like not anyone else

I did. I went with Natural Brown like the car you got...or are about to get....or whatever happened yesterday.

JonathanIT
01-18-2005, 10:47 AM
one word:

ZAINO (http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc)

Two applications since my car was new one year ago (January 22) and it still looks better than the day the dealer handed me the keys.

Congrats on your new OB 330ci... love to see some pics!

--J.